MIUI 8.2 6.9.1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The second one for MIUI8, so if you use MIUI8 then install the second twrp version

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
I use last #ingbrzy weekly Rom 6.8.25 so seems to be MIUI8 so I will try tonight and let you know tomorow
Thanks a lot

Reactions: Stefano131270
Yes, thanks a lot graw2, I found my last wek mistake I didn't use the good command
Last week I use fastboot boot recovery.img then it worked once..
Now I have used fastboot flash recovery recovery.img then I will not disturb you next week
Process: twrp.img file renamed recovery.img and using ADB:
Capture.PNG

Now I install version 6.9.1
;-)

Reactions: Stefano131270
Is there anybody where Bluetooth problem with this update?
For me im mi4c Bluetooth shutdown alone after some minutes

Envoyé de mon Mi-4c

I cannot install on Mi5.Stopped on mi logo. i try 3 time then i back to 6.8.18 that i have on usb

I flashed on Mi4 LTE.
Brightness issue is ok now but I have a problem with home button long press. I had a shortcut for Google now but now it is not working! Even with other launchers (Nova)

The way I have it set up is to enable Google Now by short pressing the home button in Nova Settings and setting the long press home button setting in the MIUI settings app to Google Search. This way, once Google Now On Tap is set to enabled I get both Google Now (short press home from the home screen) and Google Now on Tap (long press home button anywhere).

I've just noticed that I can not see crash reports, when I click on View summary, nothing happens, both in English and Spanish.
Can anyone confirm?
For instance, I've noticed this when trying gallery app crash when sharing a photo, but I've experienced this in other apps too

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Infante
Miquel Angel said:
Yes, the payments are working on this update, but you must change an option for NFC:
Settings -> NETWORK ...More -> Select Wallet -> using HCE wallet
...and how did you pay by this way?

You need that your bank has an aplication for your phone that includes this option. Like a new virtual visa linked to your phone with NFC capabilities. In Spain we have a diferents banks that offer this possibility (ImaginBank, CaixaBank, BBVA wallet, ING Direct...)
In that app from your bank, you can see your acount info, and operate, and also and option to do your payments with your phone, if you choose to add a virtual card, then you can pay in any shop (with dataphone that supports pays in contactless)

Reactions: graw2
Is it possible to install the Android-5 based MIUI-8 on the 1GB version of the Redmi-2?
I've read that some people have tried it, but I wonder if it works well, no crashes or reboots.

If I'm coming from KitKat, do I need to follow any special step or just copy ROM in SD Card and go to TWRP?

They are working on Anrodi 6 version, thats why i think.

I hope there will be a fix in battery usage, casue since Miui8 my phone only survives till the evening, before it i could use it 2 days
Try disabling all Mi account syncing. That worked for me.

Reactions: Nelso
i got 2 errors on Mi4W
- icon show as 2 pieces
- cant not set wallpaper. the picture size not fit to screen, always set as actually size

Hi guys, im kinda new here, just unlocked my mi5 and now currently im looking for a much better rom than the global stable :)

but now im currently on MultiROM 6.8.27 and the battery is draining so much, even in when i dont use my phone the battery drain 1-3% very quickly.

what i want to ask is, what's the difference between the 6.9.xx and the stable 8.0.6.0 ? are there any significance difference between the two of em?
also how's the battery life in this rom? which one is better the weekly or stable in terms of battery life?

sorry for my bad english :(

Hi guys, im kinda new here, just unlocked my mi5 and now currently im looking for a much better rom than the global stable :)

but now im currently on MultiROM 6.8.27 and the battery is draining so much, even in when i dont use my phone the battery drain 1-3% very quickly.

what i want to ask is, what's the difference between the 6.9.xx and the stable 8.0.6.0 ? are there any significance difference between the two of em?
also how's the battery life in this rom? which one is better the weekly or stable in terms of battery life?

sorry for my bad english :(
Hello, sorry I do not have your own phone, I try to give a quick consideration. I have Redmi Note 2 prime, I tried the ROM Stable, almost all the weekly have the same duration on the battery. Some weekly are much better. I find weekly ROM much more interesting

The second one for MIUI8, so if you use MIUI8 then install the second twrp version

Hi, i just bought my mi5. And now i want to flash twrp to the mi5, but the one i download from page 1, is using Chinese language with it, does anyone has the link of the english version for the latest twrp please?

Does anyone know why icons from Google (play, chrome etc,) are Small size on mipad2 wherin on my mi5 they are Same size as the rest?

Hello, sorry I do not have your own phone, I try to give a quick consideration. I have Redmi Note 2 prime, I tried the ROM Stable, almost all the weekly have the same duration on the battery. Some weekly are much better. I find weekly ROM much more interesting

Oh i see.
So can you tell me more why is the weekly are much better and much more interesting than the stable one?

Also can anyone tell me can i use the app icons from multi 6.8.27 in the stable one of this ROM? If i can how i do it? Because i thought the app icons are much nicer in the 6.8.27 :)

Oh i see.
So can you tell me more why is the weekly are much better and much more interesting than the stable one?

Also can anyone tell me can i use the app icons from multi 6.8.27 in the stable one of this ROM? If i can how i do it? Because i thought the app icons are much nicer in the 6.8.27 :)
Hello, maybe two weeks ago, I tried ROM Stable for Redmi Note 2, the Stable version is not updated as weekly, losing many new features. For icons, you can not do anything for me. I have also noticed that the ROM Stable has better color background,... no, I prefer weekly, good fun with weekly ROM!

For getting OTA updates,,, which rom should I install,,,, developer 6.9.1 or stable 8.0.2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.