MIUI 8.2 6.9.1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are using an alternative launcher, you have to open MIUI launcher once to fix this issue.
If you are using MIUI launcher, try clearing cache & dalvik

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk
yes, I use another launcher..so when I want to change wallpaper, do I have to open the system launcher?
Thanks

Reactions: heihachimaster
yes, I use another launcher..so when I want to change wallpaper, do I have to open the system launcher?
Thanks
I think this bug is related to wipe cache &| dalvik (which is required while updating rom), so when you open miui launcher this bug will be fixed until the next time you update

Enviado desde mi GT-P3110 mediante Tapatalk

I think this bug is related to wipe cache &| dalvik (which is required while updating rom), so when you open miui launcher this bug will be fixed until the next time you update

Enviado desde mi GT-P3110 mediante Tapatalk
I think it is related to permission for another Launcher to read memory.

So far it's best one for Mi4 Lte. Fluid and very responsive. Even the FC with Google Inbox is now fixed. All that's left is the random reboots. None so far but we still need to wait one week to be sure.

Reactions: mycro7
  • So we decided to upload OTA only once per month or more and not weekly... Users who are lazy to go here and download zip manually, can wait over month to get new version via OTA, they just dont care about newupdates...
Developer and Stable trough OTA?!

Hi, Thanx for update. First impression on redmi 3s. Google now not running after long press home button :)

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 3S przy użyciu Tapatalka
Guys, anyone with redmi 3s can confirm this bug?

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 3S przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hello everyone, since the last two versions of the rom my email app can't get acces to my exchange account, incorrect usernam or password. In other apps the settings working fine. Anyone has the same problem?

You might need to put your domain name in front of your username to match the right syntax.

Something like this:

Username: DOMAIN\username
Pw: secret​

I have been experiencing battery draining since the last 3 updates for my Mi4, only in standby, am I the only one?
Hi, you are not alone with this probleme, i have experienced the same battery draining on redmi 1s except with 6.8.25.

after installing 6.9.1 for redmi 2 prime, my supersu is gone. i tried reinstall via TWRP and it succeed, but there is no supersu installed. how to fix this?

In twrp, for getting OTA updates, do I have to keep "Mount system partition read-only", or do I have to swipe to " Allow Modification" ?

You have to tick "never show this screen during boot again" and "swipe to allow modification" but OTA updates depends on Ingbrzy ;)

Reactions: Stefano131270
I also have battery drain problems with MIUI ROMS, about 2-4% per hour in the night when I'm not using my phone.

Don't most of us put the phone on the charger at night?

I use the scheduled saver in battery settings and don't have any battery loss at night.

In MIUI 7 this setting automatically changed to airplane mode, but with MIUI 8 it completely turns off the phone at night...

So now I have no battery loss at night whatsoever, which is nice, but if during the night I want to check something I have to completely turn on the phone again...

Mi5, Google opinion rewards says that system doesn't have latest version of Google play services.

Is it true?

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Mi5, Google opinion rewards says that system doesn't have latest version of Google play services.

Is it true?

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
It happens to me when I try to send location in cloned whatsapp app.

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.