MIUI 8.2 6.9.1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my Mi Max Pro the video record button on the camera app does not work - i.e. nothing happens when you press it. This was from a flash up from 6.8.18 followed by a cache wipe.

Could any Mi Max Pro users confirm this?

On my Mi Max Pro the video record button on the camera app does not work - i.e. nothing happens when you press it. This was from a flash up from 6.8.18 followed by a cache wipe.

Sorry, I've already returned to 6.8.25

After just update the rom (from previous weekly) +root. Wifi and video recording working correctly. Mi Max Pro 3/64GB Helium version

Check setting here: Settings>Additional settings>Buttons>Long Press Navigation Buttons

You may need to reconfigure long press action for home button
Thank you, but I have it setting correctly.

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: diant
Switched from stable to test battery life and wifi speed on this one. Pressing app notification bar won't launch the app, anyone else? Redmi note 2 clean install.

Switched from stable to test battery life and wifi speed on this one. Pressing app notification bar won't launch the app, anyone else? Redmi note 2 clean install.
I have the same issue with notification bar!
Mi4c 6.9.1

I have the same issue with notification bar!
Mi4c 6.9.1

Turns out to be my own fault, turned off services to start in background
Security > permissions > permissions > permissions (top right) > start in background

I also have battery drain problems with MIUI ROMS, about 2-4% per hour in the night when I'm not using my phone. I tried weekly (3 different version) and stable 8.0.3.
Some days ago I tried CM13 for a couple of days and the drain was only 3-5% in 7 hours in the night when I was sleeping.
Should be a wrong setting in MIUI but I can't found which. I like the MIUI ROM a lot but with such a drain I have to charge my phone too often :(

I have the same problem...

Reactions: VILLO1988
I also have battery drain problems with MIUI ROMS, about 2-4% per hour in the night when I'm not using my phone. I tried weekly (3 different version) and stable 8.0.3.
Some days ago I tried CM13 for a couple of days and the drain was only 3-5% in 7 hours in the night when I was sleeping.
Should be a wrong setting in MIUI but I can't found which. I like the MIUI ROM a lot but with such a drain I have to charge my phone too often :(
Try to disable all of xiaomi account "amazing" sync services. Check battery drain through night.
Imho vast battery drain issue have same source and that xiaomi sync services( and Google services as second culprit). My self, personally avoid using it, in fact don't even make registration of xiaomi account after flashing.
Also try to use Better battery stats xda edition for better information what is draining battery and Simple system monitor app to check which processes are active.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Hello , I found a bug , when additional settings >>> buttons the menu does not open (only occurs when the language is in Portuguese )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.