MIUI 8.2 6.9.1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we disable holidays in calendar?
already tried switch off Holidays in calendar settings, but still there.

Thanks for your help.
1 Hour ago I did a clean flash to 6.9.1 and I installed only the social media and news app. All apps have been locked beacause of the notification delays. I activated my Xiaomi account because I need it for my Mi Band 2 but I disabled Find my device. After an hour the battery is still 100% (without using my phone).

After the 2nd hour I'll install my mail ap and so on the track the drain.

That's good procedure to find out root of problem.
Also have eye on Location service, sometimes app which use/try to use location service can keep your device out of deep sleep, mostly then root of problem is wrong miui permissions settings/battery manager settings or badly codded app.
So if you see that battery is going down too fast while device is in standby, check which last apps you installed and try to set proper permissions or exclude app from battery power manager.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Mi4s video camera: slow motion not activable (greyed).
Everything else ok, compliments for the good work!

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

Mi4s video camera: slow motion not activable (greyed).
Everything else ok, compliments for the good work!

It is working for me, check video quality slow motion can't be used in full hd

On Mi4W this ROM had proven to be the slowest yet. I have to wain 15-20s to unlock the screen, launch apps, answer a call. Sometimes it's speedy, like normally it would be, but more often than not it's crawling like a snail on LSD. It also constantly drops the WiFi. Not sure if it's my phone alone, have upgraded without issue all this time, not my first rodeo, so I'm quite sure it's something with this ROM. Will be going back to the one 3 weeks ago.

Can we disable holidays in calendar?
already tried switch off Holidays in calendar settings, but still there.
Disable it in Google calendar and it will be disabled in MIUI calendar too because of sync. It works for me perfectly

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Disable it in Google calendar and it will be disabled in MIUI calendar too because of sync. It works for me perfectly

I mean those India holidays e.g. Ganesh Chaturthi on 5 Sep, Eid al-Adha on 12 Sep, Onam on 13 Sep, and ....
I don't have them in my Google calendar.

I mean those India holidays e.g. Ganesh Chaturthi on 5 Sep, Eid al-Adha on 12 Sep, Onam on 13 Sep, and ....
I don't have them in my Google calendar.
Yes of course I mean the same. I disabled in Google calendar and it disabled it MIUI calendar... it's easy and works

when try to download wallpaper in theme app get download message but wallpaper never download.

Last edited:
On Mi4W this ROM had proven to be the slowest yet. I have to wain 15-20s to unlock the screen, launch apps, answer a call. Sometimes it's speedy, like normally it would be, but more often than not it's crawling like a snail on LSD. It also constantly drops the WiFi. Not sure if it's my phone alone, have upgraded without issue all this time, not my first rodeo, so I'm quite sure it's something with this ROM. Will be going back to the one 3 weeks ago.
On your place i would wipe all(meant all data from twrp), re-download rom file and reinstall. Use it for few hours then if needed restore data from miui backup.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

I have the latest on my MI4w (64 GB) as well and i think it is the one of the best, i have ever tested from Xiaomi.eu. Before i had the stable, but i was not satisfied. Then i downloaded the 6.9.1, made a backup, wiped the system, data, cache & dalvik and flashed it. On top i flashed the Zeurion kernel. Now the performance is very good & the battery life excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.