MIUI 8.2 6.9.1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
im gonna wait for the Kenzo...thanks in advance sir ingbrzy! :)
kenzo will take 1 or 2 weeks more and after global beta testing, it will be in global dev and china dev as well, so we will get xiaomi.eu dev rom then

Hello there!

Quick question: does this work for anyone? I couldn't be able to find it...

83ad4c1b548d12fa0a433bfae4a3ce55.jpg

~ Mi5

Wag1! Not one is missing the automatic update of wallpaper on the lock screen ? Redmi 3s. In previous versions, all worked well.

Hello there!

Quick question: does this work for anyone? I couldn't be able to find it...

~ Mi5

It works fine for me, MIMAXpro-helium

I miss the option to upload the lock_screen.jpg to GDrive. Only whatsapp upload is available for me

I don't have an "Android/data/com.mfashiongallery.emag/files/pictures/Defaultimage" path on my Mi5. However I found this folder on "/data/data/com.mfashiongallery.emag/files/app_cache/defaultImage" but I can't paste pictures there even with root permissions. I mean, I can paste them, but they aren't shown on the lockscreen.

Installed MIUI8 Lollipop Stable in Redmi2Pro (I was in MIUI7.3 KitKat) and got stuck in MI white logo, I didn't wipe data, just cache and flashed. Should I wipe everything and retry?

I miss the option to upload the lock_screen.jpg to GDrive. Only whatsapp upload is available for me

Does video recording work OK for you on the Mi Max Pro? On mine the camera app just beeps when you press record and nothing else happens.

Twrp is working fine, and it supports OTG. Check official thread on xda.

sent from my Mi5
Which twrp are you talking about? 3.0.2.0 or 3.0.2.1? So, 3.0.2.0 also supports OTG? Thanks.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Which twrp are you talking about? 3.0.2.0 or 3.0.2.1? So, 3.0.2.0 also supports OTG? Thanks.

The twrp that is integrated in the Mi5 ROM supports OTG for sure.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Installed MIUI8 Lollipop Stable in Redmi2Pro (I was in MIUI7.3 KitKat) and got stuck in MI white logo, I didn't wipe data, just cache and flashed. Should I wipe everything and retry?
Yes, please wipe all and try

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Excellent version of rom ...
But it is normal that the freedom of my mi5 ram is 1.3-1.4 gb 3 gb ?

In mi4 usually exceeds 1.5 gb

I told you, check xda thread and download one of the two test builds depending on your LCD panel manufacturer.

sent from my Mi5

Yes, please wipe all and try

Also, after several attempts I could enter into TWRP and restore a backup I made (thank God it worked) but I noticed that the version of TWRP downgraded itself from 3.0.2.0 to 3.0.0-1... why?

Also, after several attempts I could enter into TWRP and restore a backup I made (thank God it worked) but I noticed that the version of TWRP downgraded itself from 3.0.2.0 to 3.0.0-1... why?
Must be the included twrp of Xiaomi.eu zip

Reactions: RangoX
Does video recording work OK for you on the Mi Max Pro? On mine the camera app just beeps when you press record and nothing else happens.
Yes, video and camera work perfectly.

Gallery don't admit uploads to other app if language Spanish is set. (translate question)

I have a lot of battery drain on my mi2s since i have miui 8, this release didn't change things, anyone has the same problem?

hi guys in my Mi4 LTE until the moment

-I notice an improvement in the volume and quality of the calls, i love it!
-when I have low battery, no led altert :/ and when charge , no change the color always in orange
-sometines i dont know if is my ISP , but usually the wifi without losing Signal , disconnects me , I have to activate and deactivate to have internet access again , and the same happened with stable rom

those are the bugs, for now, keep testing

Last edited:
Hi, nobody have my problem? No Internet- popup message avery 2 hours. And no Internet. After 5 minutes All OK, but after some time another message, and no Internet again.

Sorry for my English

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk

Reactions: talorin
Hi, nobody have my problem? No Internet- popup message avery 2 hours. And no Internet. After 5 minutes All OK, but after some time another message, and no Internet again.

Sorry for my English

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk

HI i have the Mi4 LTE , and sometines i have the same drama , with my wifi, i have signal, but i can't conect , i have to activate and deactivate

Good morning to all, I still have 6.8.18 developer on my redmi 1s, no automatic update but I choosen weekly version. Can you help me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.