MIUI 8.2 6.9.15/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Just a little problem. I use the french release. When I tap on "Paramètres/Paramètres additionnels/Touches", I get a : L'application "Paramètres" s'est arêtée.
It was the same thing in the previous release.
I hope this will help to fix it.

Hi. Just a little problem. I use the french release. When I tap on "Paramètres/Paramètres additionnels/Touches", I get a : L'application "Paramètres" s'est arêtée.
It was the same thing in the previous release.
I hope this will help to fix it.

C'est un problème de traduction. Passe en anglais si tu veux accéder au menu.
It's a translate bug, you can go back to english to access the menu

Reactions: cesko
C'est un problème de traduction. Passe en anglais si tu veux accéder au menu.
It's a translate bug, you can go back to english to access the menu

Merci. Je pense qu'en décrivant le problème, ils pourront le corriger.
Thanks. I think that as the issue is described, the team will be able to fix it.

Reactions: cesko
Can you try to change language to english and post again if happens.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
Here it is.
Even if i change Language to eng. and reboot, same issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    488.1 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
I think I found a bug on my MI5. I hide an album and when trying to unhide, it says "no photos or videos". The album has vanished. Does anyone else have this problem? How can I unhide and recover the photos? Thanks!
I think you can try by using a simple file manager.

Btw, I just tried and it hide/unhide function works good for me.

sent from my Mi5

VoLTE is not working after flashing the ROM in kenzo (Note 3 Pro). Any idea why this is happening?

update: VoLTE is working after rebooting twice :)

Last edited:
After 2 days from installation I have serious problems with excessive battery drain. I usually arrive at the end of the day with at least 30/35%, yesterday at 7 p.m it was under 10%

Redmi note 2 pro

Do you read? Red color is set for calls, blue color is set for sms and notifications!
I have try different combinations of colors but it's always same result: yellowish!

f22b0660d71a0e4872e4cd01a2488d29.jpg

96a3ebc7e3859fa2e588e2f9cc90b82f.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 - kenzo
Anyone???

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 - kenzo

Thanks a lot but since latest update to 6.9.15 (Redmi 3 Pro) alarm clock doesnt work in silent mode. The option to ring in silent mode is still on... Hope for fixing this in new update...

@ingbrzy
hello ingbrzy I edited little bit roboto font. Can you use this font your rom.???? Just replace Miui-Bold font. I sent font and sample. I think easier to read my font, what you think.?

Attachments

• fonnnnt.png
    fonnnnt.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 402
  • RobotoMedium17.zip
    220.7 KB · Views: 224
After 2 days from installation I have serious problems with excessive battery drain. I usually arrive at the end of the day with at least 30/35%, yesterday at 7 p.m it was under 10%

Redmi note 2 pro
I dont have any battery drain issues on my R3Pro. Do you make wipe Davlik Cache and Cache before, and after flasing? Do you maybe before was on stable MIUI version?

How can I do a clean install of this version?

I dirty flashed it and I get errors in some apps, for example Google Photos.

How can I do a clean install of this version?

I dirty flashed it and I get errors in some apps, for example Google Photos.
If you have Twrp and all prerequisite to flash rom without going first to official global rom, and if you officially unlocked bootloader.
Redownload rom but on pc, not on phone. Copy to sd card. Double check if your device is unlocked. Wipe all data through twrp. Flash rom and supersu, wipe cache and dalvik. Don't do any data restore for now, try to use rom for a day or two to see if everything works then restore data if you have backup.

Reactions: avalverde
RN3 pro official unlock, I clean flash from 6.8.18 to 6.9.19 and after flash I test recovery, reboot my RN3 and TWRP is working. So is it my bootloader still unlocked or not?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Hello and sorry for my bad English, I'm French

Since i install this ROM i have some little problems

- First, my screen when i want to unlock light in 2 times
I see the normal screen (1 second) then black screen (0.1 second) and normal screen again.

- Other problem, maybe the most important
On google search the historical is discarded.
Before, for exemple i want to search "Breaking Bad"
When i tap Breaking on google i have :
Breaking Bad
Breaking with my girlfriend
Breaking rules
Breaking ....

Now i have :
Breaking Bad

Breaking with my girlfriend

I have so scroll down to see the other proposition.

- Next, before when i receive an SMS, i can read it on the lockscreen.
Since the new ROM i can't, i don't understand.

- When i have notifications on the top of the screen, i scroll down and to delete i have the word "CLEAR"
Before i had just a "X", it was better, how can i put it again ?

- In the parameter many words are in English. This is the first parameter problem :
"Second space"
"Personal hotspot" ... ...
Next when i go to additional parameters, and touch, the phone bug. I can send a report to MI.
Last, the weather in the top of the screen (with Wifi, bluetooth ...) is in Enligsh (Cloudy, Sunny ...)

- And last things, i always have only 1.2 or 1.3 GB / 3GB free on the phone when everything is closed.
Why ?

Thanks for your answer, sorry again for my english.

If you have Twrp and all prerequisite to flash rom without going first to official global rom, and if you officially unlocked bootloader.
Redownload rom but on pc, not on phone. Copy to sd card. Double check if your device is unlocked. Wipe all data through twrp. Flash rom and supersu, wipe cache and dalvik. Don't do any data restore for now, try to use rom for a day or two to see if everything works then restore data if you have backup.

By wiping all data, what do you mean?
What should I check? Internal, ...

Thank you!

Updated.

Google Now On Tap still not working (long press of home button still brings up Google Now, rather than On Tap).

However, bug with the camera being unable to record video if the language is not set to English has been resolved. I can now record video even though my phone is set to Chinese language.

It will work in next weekly update v6.9.22

RN3 pro official unlock, I clean flash from 6.8.18 to 6.9.19 and after flash I test recovery, reboot my RN3 and TWRP is working. So is it my bootloader still unlocked or not?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3
That you can only know... Check with adb.

Status
Not open for further replies.