MIUI 8.2 6.9.15/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
no it's not normal at all
some system apps might be wrong on your phone
i advice try reflash / factory reset, backup your data first (safety first) :D

Maybe you should download Rom again ?The zip file may have been corrupted or an error occured while downloading.

Installed the latest ROM with TWRP now. Before i used normal Updater App (from Storage).
Maybe it just not installed all Files.

Going to test it now, if it still have so many crashes.

Thx for reply.

I dont have any battery drain issues on my R3Pro. Do you make wipe Davlik Cache and Cache before, and after flasing? Do you maybe before was on stable MIUI version?

Yes I did...
I was with 6.9.8 weekly version and I am now back on that and the battery is better

I have a problem with the clock widget, it is impossible to switch theme, only my local theme, but there is not the online search option

Standby time is amazing on this last build. Never had such an experience with previous weeklies.

4753d14311e4e792ffc17b09f3bae071.jpg

sent from my Mi5

Reactions: Dr.MTR
Hey. I´m using the Mi4C with latest Stable miui 8 ROM.

Is it "normal" to have so many shutdowns. About 10 per day.
And when i restart the Phone, the ROM need to install again.

I had same problems after flashing the stable rom from weekly rom without wiping data.
So I wiped all data/cache, and all is OK.

If i am on Stable xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_V8.0.5.0.LXKCNDG_v8-5.1.zip do i receive any OTA updates if a new release is coming or are OTA updates not working any more?

coming or are OTA updates not working any more?
Some facts about OTA delay:
  • OTA packages are always same as posted here, so FULL ROM (400-1000MB)
  • Installation via OTA is same as you do, so Updater - Menu - Select installation zip
  • OTA is uploading into Xiaomi china servers which are very slow for download and upload (usually 30-40kb/s for uploading over 10GB) so I have to upload them always at night one by one and I dont have time for doing that every week... Unfortunately OTA account is binded to my Xiaomi account so nobody else can do that instead of me...
  • So we decided to upload OTA only once per month or more and not weekly... Users who are lazy to go here and download zip manually, can wait over month to get new version via OTA, they just dont care about new updates...
  • OTA for cancro / virgo / redmi 2 is too risky after Android base change.. so we decided to save users from bricked devices caused by OTA update... they have to update manually to have it under control...

Talking about Kenzo.
I have a really annoying bug since last 3-4 updates. When I call someone or someone calls me, I get this black screen when I hold my phone near my ear and that's right, but when I want to end the call, I can't because the phone remains on black screen until the caller ends the call. I thought this was fixed with the last version, but seems not. :(
Someone else have this issue?
Same situation ramdomly hapens to me on this rom

Some facts about OTA delay:
  • OTA packages are always same as posted here, so FULL ROM (400-1000MB)
  • Installation via OTA is same as you do, so Updater - Menu - Select installation zip
  • OTA is uploading into Xiaomi china servers which are very slow for download and upload (usually 30-40kb/s for uploading over 10GB) so I have to upload them always at night one by one and I dont have time for doing that every week... Unfortunately OTA account is binded to my Xiaomi account so nobody else can do that instead of me...
  • So we decided to upload OTA only once per month or more and not weekly... Users who are lazy to go here and download zip manually, can wait over month to get new version via OTA, they just dont care about new updates...
  • OTA for cancro / virgo / redmi 2 is too risky after Android base change.. so we decided to save users from bricked devices caused by OTA update... they have to update manually to have it under control...

yes i know this but there is no word about it works? which twrp is recommended or something else. What to i have to do to receive OTA Updates!

@ingbrzy there is a problem with 6.9.15 package for Mi Max 32Gb, error 7 in twrp extracting from cust to /cust, starting from xiaomi.eu stable 8.0.2 .

Please could you check?

Hi. Tell me, if i upgrade from xiaomi.eu stable 8 to developer xiaomi.eu 8, need wipe data? Or wipe cash/art/dalvik only? Thank you.

Hi. Tell me, if i upgrade from xiaomi.eu stable 8 to developer xiaomi.eu 8, need wipe data? Or wipe cash/art/dalvik only? Thank you.
If you mean by developer this weekly roms, in theory, wiping cache and dalvik is enough. If you'll have issue or wish to be sure wipe data also.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.