MIUI 8.2 6.9.15/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, first thing first thanks for the rom
i'm using libra (mi4c)

i want to ask is there any boot.img for non root?
i know it might be sound stupid but i already try flashing the stable version latest (i know this is not rooted)
but somehow it was detected as rooted by certain apps
i already try root with supersu and do full unroot and still fail
so i came to conclusion that it was affected by boot.img from the eu rom

why do i came to that conclusion?
i try flash stock rom 8.0.5.0 then i flash the boot.img from eu rom
and yes the apps detect the rom is rooted (even it's stock ones) :D

so i appreciated if there is a boot.img that working for this eu rom without root
thanks again

*finding custom rom for mi4c without root is hard ._.

Reactions: mayday29
Hi,
I have an redmi note 1 (2 sim,1.7Ghz,2Gb,), i have installed trw recovery and ROM xiaomi.eu 7.1 stable (7.1.2.0 KHDCNCK) version android 4.4.2 KOT49H with SP flash tool because i bricked it. The rom i have installed is lcsh_92_wet_jb9 rom .
I try to install the new version HMNoteW with twrp, but the mobile poweroff and i have to quit the battery to power on again.
Too i try to install the official rom from xiaomi we, the stable version, and same result, poweroff......
With MiPcSuite tool, can´t update, it says i have the last update....
Any ideas?

Hi,
I have an redmi note 1 (2 sim,1.7Ghz,2Gb,), i have installed trw recovery and ROM xiaomi.eu 7.1 stable (7.1.2.0 KHDCNCK) version android 4.4.2 KOT49H with SP flash tool because i bricked it. The rom i have installed is lcsh_92_wet_jb9 rom .
I try to install the new version HMNoteW with twrp, but the mobile poweroff and i have to quit the battery to power on again.
Too i try to install the official rom from xiaomi we, the stable version, and same result, poweroff......
With MiPcSuite tool, can´t update, it says i have the last update....
Any ideas?

First step for you is to install some newly official rom with Miflash and not try with MiPcsuite.
Why did you installed jellybean version it's true mystery for me, guessing you follow some old guide. Only follow official forum guidance to unbrick.

Visit official forum your device section to get to know how to use MiFlash not MiPcsuite, also you'll need to know how to use adb and fastboot.
After you have official global version.
Visit first page of this thread and follow link with guidance how to install this rom. If your device is HMNoteW then you can't just install eu rom, you'll need to follow a guide from link.

Also if your device is locked you need to officially unlock bootloader, and check again after flashing official rom.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: unai de
First step for you is to install some newly official rom with Miflash and not try with MiPcsuite.
Why did you installed jellybean version it's true mystery for me, guessing you follow some old guide. Only follow official forum guidance to unbrick.

Visit official forum your device section to get to know how to use MiFlash not MiPcsuite, also you'll need to know how to use adb and fastboot.
After you have official global version.
Visit first page of this thread and follow link with guidance how to install this rom. If your device is HMNoteW then you can't just install eu rom, you'll need to follow a guide from link.

Also if your device is locked you need to officially unlock bootloader, and check again after flashing official rom.

I have instaled the xiaomi.eu 7.1 stable (7.1.2.0 KHDCNCK) rom with spflash not mipcsuite.
I tried to install the newest rom from xiaomi.eu with twrp, but phone poweroff.....

The led notification light does not work on mi5 but it still work if i test them in the debug menu
Can anyone help me please?

Hello @all!
Just a question about a Kenzo device: For switching to this weekly Android 6 rom from weekly 6.5.26, do I first have to flash the last weekly rom 6.9.9 (first one with MM) or can I skip it and directly flash this one 6.9.15/19?
Thank you for your kind help.

Hello @all!
Just a question about a Kenzo device: For switching to this weekly Android 6 rom from weekly 6.5.26, do I first have to flash the last weekly rom 6.9.9 (first one with MM) or can I skip it and directly flash this one 6.9.15/19?
Thank you for your kind help.
You can skip to latest rom.
Better wait for this Friday rom.

I have instaled the xiaomi.eu 7.1 stable (7.1.2.0 KHDCNCK) rom with spflash not mipcsuite.
I tried to install the newest rom from xiaomi.eu with twrp, but phone poweroff.....
Never used sp flash... My advice is still to unlock officially, flash latest miui global or dev rom. When you do this, check again if you have unlocked bootloader if it's locked, again unlock it. After you'll need to follow guide from first post or you'll not be able to install miui 8 on your device.
P. S. If your device is as you said HMNoteW you can't just install miui8 you need to follow a guide for first post.

As stated on first post: "For Redmi NoteW installation, followthis guide for repartition your internal storage...
otherwise you will get bootloop and cry to your pillow..!"

Reactions: unai de
Hey. I´m using the Mi4C with latest Stable miui 8 ROM.

Is it "normal" to have so many shutdowns. About 10 per day.
And when i restart the Phone, the ROM need to install again.

no it's not normal at all
some system apps might be wrong on your phone
i advice try reflash / factory reset, backup your data first (safety first) :D

Maybe you should download Rom again ?The zip file may have been corrupted or an error occured while downloading.

Last edited:
because when I have the phone in silence the alarm does not sound ??? vibrates but does not ring , I have to have the phone in sound to sound the alarm. I looked in alarm settings and everything is fine , do not disturb mode is deactivated and the alarm volume is at max. I have a Mi Note Pro

Have anyone noticed that in Mi5 the camera Camera App is set at 720p for video mode? I have tried it in two different Mi5 phones with DEV and STABLE.

Every time you want to take a video you must set it to 4K before.

Is there any fix for this?

Thanks.

Have anyone noticed that in Mi5 the camera Camera App is set at 720p for video mode? I have tried it in two different Mi5 phones with DEV and STABLE.

Every time you want to take a video you must set it to 4K before.

Is there any fix for this?

Thanks.
It's known issue since long time. If you set 4K video recording mode then it will be reset to HD default value by itself after a while...

Reported here: http://en.miui.com/thread-349506-1-1.html

Open link above and then click on CONFIRM button.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hi, does anyone use the default mail app?

It seems with this update the push/real time option in the mail frequency setting has been removed. In 6.9.8 this setting still exist when i'm using gmail and would be removed when i use other mail address. While in this build, the option for push mail doesn't show up no matter what mail provider i'm using.

I don't want to use the gmail / inbox app, since in the miui it seems that the push mail on both of those app doesn't work correctly. I always get the mail about 10 minutes after the sender sent them, while on the default mail app, it actually push the mail to me in real time.

---edit add screenshot---

Attachments

• IMG_20160922_114809.jpg
    IMG_20160922_114809.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.