MIUI 8.2 6.9.15/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some feature depend on Android baseline, so if you have kitkat you'll not have some of them. Kitkat is less packed, then better lolipop, then marshmallow.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
Must use kitkat 1GB ram
Correction may be the next update
Thank you

Must use kitkat 1GB ram
Correction may be the next update
Thank you
If you have 1gb ram, stay on kitkat, you'll not miss a lot. Lolipop is ok, but in performance and battery life for redmi 2 it's not better then kitkat.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Still laggy issue when playing mkv, the problem like rom before. Yesterday i used mokee60.1 played mkv smoothly. I flash 6.9.15 on mi4c today, found same problem when gom player or mxplayer open mkv have to switch sw option

Every time I wipe data, at the first running it enables data connection even if WiFi is configured,also runs automatically in roaming since I have to set manually the phone company band. Can you please remove this annoying feature, that is a pain in the ass?

Thanks for reading

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
All phone that I had do so

Reactions: VILLO1988
Hi,

I want to rollback to latest MIUI8 KitKat (I'm on MIUI8 Lollipop) using this Fastboot file: wt86047_images_V7.2.2.0.KHJCNDA_20160129.0000.14_4.4_cn_d7d0cd7fee which I think is correct for my device 2014813 but I'm getting a "mismatching image and device" error in MiFlash.

What could be the problem? Should I flash a different recovery first? I'm using TWRP 3.0.0-1.

Thanks! Installed on my Kenzo from twrp 3.000 with factory reset and then restored a fresh local backup. Just 15 minutes and all seems to be perfect.

Hi everybody!! Can someone tell me, where i can find root options?? Thanks in advance!

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk

Redmi Note 2 prime

Is possible eliminate that slight "hop" at the top where there is network signal, battery, etc... every time you go out the application, tic tic, are too finicky?... Yeah, ok

Possibile eliminare quel leggero "saltello" in alto dove c'e' segnale rete, batteria, ecc..., ogni volta che si esce dalle applicazioni, fastidioso. Sono troppo pignolo?... si, ok

In all cases, excellent ROM, fast, no lag, good battery

Just super su from googl play? Or via twrp?

Look in TWRP, do wipe cache example, then see written if you want to install SuperSu before swipe. If there, ok Play store

Hi team eu,,thanks for your work to make great rom. I'm just light user and no problem so far.

Anyone use phh su? Can you restore backup from TB?

Hey, i tryed to install it via TWRP on Mi Max(32GB).
I have unlocked Bootloader and already TWRP installed with SMIUI.

So i downloaded the ROM, i istalled it.
After install, i installed SuperSU. But then it was booting forever... Nothing Happens.

So i installed it again and i tryed SuperSU V2.46.
Again booting forever.

I tryed the new SuperSU and the OlderOne(V2.76 and V2.46)

Installing Xposed worked fine. But i could not root it.

What did i wrong ?

Before installing this, ive done a full wipe. (Dalvik, System, Data and Cache).

Anyone have the same Problem ?

Edit : Hi, iam new here :D

Last edited:
Look in TWRP, do wipe cache example, then see written if you want to install SuperSu before swipe. If there, ok Play store
Man, can you help me? Ive installed supersu latest version, but nothing happens. Nothing. In menu doesnt apear supersu app, in permissions doesnt apear root permissions...something strange. Wiped cache and dalvik. Maybe need to wipe data? Not whats wrong?

Man, can you help me? Ive installed supersu latest version, but nothing happens. Nothing. In menu doesnt apear supersu app, in permissions doesnt apear root permissions...something strange. Wiped cache and dalvik. Maybe need to wipe data? Not whats wrong?

Install supersu from playtore

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.