MIUI 8.2 6.9.15/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is best to install on the 1GB Redmi-2, the MIUI based on Android-5 or the MIUI based on Android-4.4?
I ask this because originally the Android-5 based MIUI is made for the 2GB version of this phone.

ive once flashed a miu4 to partitly portuguese but not all the device was on portyguese.
can you give me the link or the post with the instructions?
Can't, unfortunately don't use your device mi4 neither Portuguese language.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

What is "single button operation mode" for Mi5?

As usual, thanks ingbrzy.

enable below option and try it:

settings>additional settings>buttons>single button

Two side capacitive buttons will be inactive and home button will be active only with extended functions:

- one tap = back
- one press = home screen
- double press = recent apps

Last edited:
What is best to install on the 1GB Redmi-2, the MIUI based on Android-5 or the MIUI based on Android-4.4?
I ask this because originally the Android-5 based MIUI is made for the 2GB version of this phone.
Lollipop version would be more heavy then kitkat for your device. If would have your version of redmi 2 i would stick to kitkat.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mimi5
It's good so far.. Battery and performance seems improve. Mi4C Libra 2/16 Update from 6.9.8 to 6.9.15 dirty flash. Antutu score a lot better ;)

Screenshot_2016-09-19-17-15-38-307_com.antutu.ABenchMark.png

I found something like a bug with the stock email app.
When I'm setting up a new email account a lot of email addresses appear which I have never used before. They appear as soon as I type the @ symbol. Pls see attached screenshot.

Attachments

• 2016-09-19 17.42.56.png
    2016-09-19 17.42.56.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 360
I found something like a bug with the stock email app.
When I'm setting up a new email account a lot of email addresses appear which I have never used before. They appear as soon as I type the @ symbol. Pls see attached screenshot.
That's autocomplete by MIUI. A feature and not a problem.

Reactions: Joost1234
Did a quick lookup but didn't find anything yet: I have duplicated Whatsapp for use on my private SIM, corresponding to the settings it should have access to storage so I can send image's with the duplicated version of the app, however I am not. I get a popup telling me that I should change settings to allow access to storage... which it already has. Anyone else tried this or knows a solution ?

EDIT: Fixed, there are more places to set permissions for the app, it is sort of a workaround or it is a feature ;-)

Last edited:
Kenzo user here: after this weeks update and the previous one for kenzo, TWRP no longer asks to install supersu binary after flashing, and I have to do it manually. Is there something i can do so that TWRP asks me after every flash again ?

P.S. I have TWRP Alka 3.0.0

Status
Not open for further replies.