MIUI 8.2 6.9.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again a great release for Mi5:

Google Now On Tap now finally works in 6.9.22 (see screenshot below)
New combined notification shade with expandable toggles by swipe down gesture is pretty cool
Fixed tap&hold&move gesture for rearrange toggles (was difficult to move toggles before)
New privacy protection password is more organized and clear
Decreased volume for screen locking/unlocking system sound

c9e09b1ea07e3541ca7b8fb0ebf5aa03.jpg

Did you have to do any additional steps to enable it? Does anyone know if there is a way to have RAW output without the front cam being upside down?

Enable Google app in autostart apps

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Mmmm... long press home button won't do anything for me. So no Google Now on Tap but also no regular Google Now either. Checked all permissions, but it won't work. In Google Now settings, "Google Now on Tap" is greyed out. Any ideas?

Mmmm... long press home button won't do anything for me. So no Google Now on Tap but also no regular Google Now either. Checked all permissions, but it won't work. In Google Now settings, "Google Now on Tap" is greyed out. Any ideas?

Did you have to do any additional steps to enable it? Does anyone know if there is a way to have RAW output without the front cam being upside down?

Set Google app as default assist & voice input and enable Google app in autostart apps

I can't download from Celogeek and Buildbasket!! bloody hell!

i've been trying for hours but no luck!!

Did you try the ADM method suggested ? This has to be done using ADM ( android app ) and put the buildbasket download link into it. It is very fast, FASTER than android host, seems to be it is a p2p download.

I've the impression, that after the upgrade, my RN2 is getting warm. I'm talking about the idle mode. Turned off screen, Wifi enabled. Can a RN2 user confirm it? Maybe I'm wrong? Thanks

HMNote3Pro build not downloading/downloading VERY SLOW.

(Downloading from Spain)

Mirrors would be very appreciated. Thank you!

Hi, installed without any issue on rn3 nth.
But is it possible to set the toggle switches gird to the classic format (3 per line) ?

Hello,

I want to move on the stable rom on my mi4c. Turning on the rom developer for almost a year, I find it a bit buggy at times and I wonder if he just do a "update" with the stable .zip ROM or if I have to do complete wipe of the phone before?

Set Google app as default assist & voice input and enable Google app in autostart apps

That took a bit of exploring. I had never seen the default apps screen before, so I couldn't find where to set the default assist & voice input app (I've just used MIUI for a month or so now). If anyone else is looking for it, the option is located at the bottom of the "Installed apps" screen. Google Now on Tap is working flawlessly now. Thanks a lot!

may you check the zip with the MD5 in androidfilehost link? After downloading and flashing the zip from basketbuild link, my phone just got stuck at MI logo. I checked the zip with this MD5: 20cd7d4d51b210ec543a3106c7c98e70 and it failed. I wonder if my downladed file is corrupted or the MD5 checksums from androidfilehost and basketbuild are different.
Sorry, I don't know how to check the md5. I just flashed it and it's working fine. I would suggest you to check if your bootloader got locked when you flashed the previous build. If yes, then unlock the bootloader before flashing. If not, redownload and reinstall.

Reactions: standin.4vn
@vainroma : lock bootloader ? If locked, then I think you can't avoid it.
Thank you everyone involved in these roms ! Question too : what TWRP am I supposed to take for a Mi5 global dev rom ? It seems there are 2 or 3 different versions for Mi5 ?

Works like a charm in Mi4c. Love the new toggle menu.

The calculator is calculating each step individually. And its executing every single operator.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Yes, unfortunately the calculador it's still not doing the percentage operations. Has it is, the percentage button is useless.

Reactions: Dr.MTR
im trying to download from morning, but still cant download my MI4S rom until right now,,why dont use androidfile host like before??? easy user want to download and use it -_-
Maybe because afh it's not working good right now?
What kind of trouble is it if you won't install it today? Just calm down and try again. If you don't manage to download it, wait till tomorrow.

sent from my Mi5

Thanx :) Mi5 is downloading fast with the 1st link.. ~6Mb/Sec <3
But why no google drive upload/download or dropbox.

5655814087.png

Status
Not open for further replies.