MIUI 8.2 6.9.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 reboot per day. I tried cleaning data and reinstalling the rom but the problem still persists. Any solutions?

Ok I can suggest a minor solution for downloading through celogeek. Open the link in your phone. I am using firefox on my phone too. and when that verifcation of captcha and download option comes, do not download using firefox default. I am using ADM(advanced download manager). Download using that. You'll get much better download speed...as I type I got 7 mb downloaded, which was otherwise downloaded in 40 mins using default firefox downloader

Yes ! I can confirm, with ADM download speed is fast !

Have someone on a Mi5 working LED notifications, because my doesn´t work since 2 weekly updates? (I have activated the LED notification in the menu)

Have someone on a Mi5 working LED notifications, because my doesn´t work since 2 weekly updates? (I have activated the LED notification in the menu)

Working fine for me.
I heard that apps like LightFlow don't work, so maybe that's your problem.

Did you activate it in *every* setting? This is a bit confusing, but you have to activate it in 'LED Notifications' and in every app settings (App>"app name">'Show notifications'>switch LED to 'on').

sent from my Mi5

Sooo... Guys... Please help...
I rooted my Redmi Pro so i can check with WLD what is "destroying" my battery...
Here is one screenshot of WLD...
View attachment 13802

Also, some other "drainers" are...
- Netlink x 13000
- Battery x 5020
- WLAN tx_thread x 41800
- WLAN rx_thread x 8010
- Eventpoll x 14236
This is when we talk about kernel wake up...

And when i check CPU wake up...
- Google play services x 5230
- Android system x 1400

And wake up triggers
- Xiaomi services x 190 times
- Facebook x 206 times

But, here on this screenshot above must be the problem...

Help please...

P.S. If i want to do the clean install of latest rom, i should wipe everything including "system", or just data, cache, dalvik?

Edit:
For kernel wakelocks can't give any advice because most of this shown isn't known to me, but from so much wakelocks it could be issue in Kernel also.
From rest only obvious thing is that your device won't go into deep sleep because either some xiaomi or Google services are keeping device awake, could be that some of them don't work properly or it's too much works to be done. Btw xiaomi service framework and google play service isn't im most cases source of problem but other services and apps which used them.

Do this:

Wipe all except system.
Redownload rom, reflash.
As i wrote in previous thread, when setting up don't login into xiaomi and don't use any backup service as local or xiaomi cloud. Login into Google account, go to settings check and disable Google services which you dont use as Google fit etc.
Don't use Google launcher or Google Now just for testing batery purposes.
Disable Google locations completely not just gps.

Use for a day and check how your battery behave.
If you are satisfied, do restore files or enable xiaomi services which you wanna use.
Now you can have good reference point about your battery consumption.

Good alternative for wakelock detector is better battery stats Xda edition(that version is as payed one but free), it's show stats much clearer.

If you wish what processes are working constantly and gives you more clear picture, you can try Simple system monitor from Google Playstore. Select "active processes" tab.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Did you activate it in *every* setting? This is a bit confusing, but you have to activate it in 'LED Notifications' and in every app settings (App>"app name">'Show notifications'>switch LED to 'on').

sent from my Mi5

Thanks, that was the problem.....

Anyone here is using App lock without Screen lock?
It was working fine till last version, but now I can't use my fingerprint to unlock apps unless I enable Screen lock too...

Hello, Rom working great so far, but Google now after long press home button not working again B-)

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 3S przy użyciu Tapatalka
For kenzo,google now on tap is activated.which device are you using?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: abhis3k
Locale is lock to India, doesn't change
776021b01fae6da54facc31f41302826.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.