MIUI 8.2 6.9.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I can't log in my corporate mail on default mail application on 6.9.22 and I had also countered same problem on 6.9.12/15. My company uses Microsoft exchange mail. when I try to log in, ı get "wrong password or user name". I am sure everything is right.
But I can log in with different mail application like official Microsoft outlook mail apps or Gmail app.
I would appreciate any reply.

Edit:
Device: Redmi Note 3 Pro (Kenzo)

Hi, I can't log in my corporate mail on default mail application on 6.9.22 and I had also countered same problem on 6.9.12/15. My company uses Microsoft exchange mail. when I try to log in, ı get "wrong password or user name". I am sure everything is right.

Yes, I think it's a bug. Maybe due to the translation because it worked on my Note 4 with the original stable Chinese ROM.
See here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/6-9-22.34371/page-33#post-324489
Basically for exchange accounts the e-mail address is sent for login. Not the login name.

Reactions: DaGod
dirty flash
Which language do you use? Is it English?

I need help because since I've installed MIUI 8 on my R3P, I have a really annoying folder lag
Compared to MIUI 7, when I open folder it's really laggy I can't understand what Xiaomi did in animations

I'm on the latest version 6.9.22 of Xiaomi.EU

Please help !!
How about turn off MIUI optimization?

I just want it to check email every 4min not 4 flippin hours:/

Via Xiaomi Mi5 Karramaba!

there are plenty of sync options. If your email does not support push, you can have it sync at 5, 10, 15, 30 minutes, 1, 2,3,6,12,24 hours. hope that suffices. push is the best option though, as it saves a lot of battery by syncing only when there is mail incoming (and only if...).

The phone is not rooted. Some ROMs are prerooted and the Game thinks that the phone is rooted but It is not true.
Still it's possible to hide root and playing

you can have root and play pokemon (enable and disable root to suit your needs from magisk manager).
Since my bootloader is unlocked i'm not sure if it works on locked bootloader

if your device is rooted use supersu and choose to full unroot
the you need magisk from xda
- install Magisk-v6 from twrp
- phh-superuser-17-magisk also from twrp
- Magisk_Manager_v1.2.apk from a file manager after reboot
- then phh's SuperUser from playstore or a modded supersu for magisk from xda (if you prefer it)

The only problem left is to install Xposed, we can't make it work with this version if we don't want boot loop.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Stefano131270
I have GPS issue on my MI4.. Can't lock gps, and if it did, the phone loose it in car.

But I can log in with different mail application like official Microsoft outlook mail apps or Gmail app.
I would appreciate any reply.

Edit:
Device: Redmi Note 3 Pro (Kenzo)

Yes, I think it's a bug. Maybe due to the translation because it worked on my Note 4 with the original stable Chinese ROM.

I'm sure the exchange mail service worked on 6.9.9 but, althought I restored the backup of the rom, it doesn't work anymore... outlook app is the only solution I've found. All suggestions are welcome!

Reporting. On ido (HM3). Google allo app give you this weird walkie talkie sound when msg is sent or received. A mixed up in the sound norification perhaps?

I'm looking on the table. Can't see.

My friend has a mi4 with xiaomi.eu and he didn't received the miui 8 on ota.

So should him download rom from mirror and update on top with update app?

• OTA for cancro / virgo / redmi 2 is too risky after Android base change.. so we decided to save users from bricked devices caused by OTA update... they have to update manually to have it under control...

You should read things before asking non-sense...
Regarding your friend's version ( if in MM or KK ) he should do things before installing latest dev release for Mi4

Reactions: Igor_Coutinho
Thanks for your efforts.

I am using the stable 8.0.2 version for the Redmi Note 2. Since the 8.0.1 I have detected a bug I would like to report.

Everytime I try to use the browser and I insert a topic to search in the upper bar, for example "what is the weather in Madrid today", it doesn't let me put spaces, so I can only put "whatistheweatherinMadridtoday". Moreover, I always have to type the first character twice in order to be recognized.

I am using the Xiaomi.eu stable roms since the 7.0 version and this is the first time I have this problem (starting with 8.0.1). I was hoping, that the problem could be solved in the 8.0.2 version, but it is still there.

Does anybody has this problem too?

P.S: as keyboard, I am using SwiftKey. With the Google Keyboard, this problem does not occur.

Thanks for your efforts.

I am using the stable 8.0.2 version for the Redmi Note 2. Since the 8.0.1 I have detected a bug I would like to report.

Everytime I try to use the browser and I insert a topic to search in the upper bar, for example "what is the weather in Madrid today", it doesn't let me put spaces, so I can only put "whatistheweatherinMadridtoday". Moreover, I always have to type the first character twice in order to be recognized.

I am using the Xiaomi.eu stable roms since the 7.0 version and this is the first time I have this problem (starting with 8.0.1). I was hoping, that the problem could be solved in the 8.0.2 version, but it is still there.

P.S: as keyboard, I am using SwiftKey. With the Google Keyboard, this problem does not occur.
If I remember well, you should check swiftkey permissions (contacts, maybe).

sent from my Mi5

Anyone Can help me please?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-23-12-57-10-256_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-23-12-57-10-256_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    119.6 KB · Views: 401
  • Screenshot_2016-09-22-12-39-06-147_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-22-12-39-06-147_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    172.9 KB · Views: 373
  • Screenshot_2016-09-21-17-28-38-357_com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-21-17-28-38-357_com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector.png
    219.5 KB · Views: 360
Thanks for your efforts.

The only thing I can say is that RN3 with Swiftkey does not have this problem.

Is it just in the browser and what browser are you using?

Kenzo have bluetooth bug to paring with car.
Thanks for your hard work

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 3 através de Tapatalk

Help me. I go to back to 6.7.21 after 6.9.22 (wipe cach, dalvik). Now in 6.7.21 when I open Galary or Notes have error:

Galary : "java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get provider com.miui.gallery.provider.GalleryProvider: android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: Can't downgrade database from version 84 to 83"
Notes : "java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get provider com.miui.gallery.provider.GalleryProvider: android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: Can't downgrade database from version 30 to 28"

Status
Not open for further replies.