MIUI 8.2 6.9.29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I follow the link for the mipad but dont understand what to do...
Then better don't do it. It's important that you feel comfortable in preparing and flashing or you can brick device. Try to read that linked thread about mipad few times what and how people are dealing with than when you'll have enough information then decide it.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

i cannot download any stable file. I wanted to download 8.0.2 stable for hermes but when i click on the link in androidfilehost it tells me that there is no mirror and when i click the other link on the polish website it doesn't work either. I get directed to a ´webpage which gives me a connection error notification
I tried it on the phone browser and here on firefox on my windows pc
Can confirm it, stable rom links aren't available to download at least issue exist on note 2 roms.

Help! I'm new to Xiaomi and MIUI.
My phone (Redmi 3s International) automatically updated today. Now the phone just shuts off after unlocking.
I boot, unlock sim, enter my pin and 5-10 seconds later the phone freezes and then black screen. How can I revert this update? Is there a safe boot mode?
If you have global rom(official rom) you'll need to make post on official forum en.miui.com, this forum on which you are atm are for modded eu roms
There try to find thread with your device name. You can also try to flash again rom through fastboot, you can find fastboot rom one that site.

Thanks, I realise that now. I didn't even know there are eu roms. How are they different to official global rom?

Thanks, I realise that now. I didn't even know there are eu roms. How are they different to official global rom?
Alot... It's cleared of Chinese bloatware, more optimized, it have faster bug fixes, visually are also customized and it have more languages.
For details you can check first page of this thread.
To use it you'll need to invest more effort in first flashing of rom then official one.
Also you'll need to install twrp recovery on device and officially unlock bootloader it's very important so that you don't brick device.

Reactions: jc rey and mnikolce
Help! I'm new to Xiaomi and MIUI.
My phone (Redmi 3s International) automatically updated today. Now the phone just shuts off after unlocking.
I boot, unlock sim, enter my pin and 5-10 seconds later the phone freezes and then black screen. How can I revert this update? Is there a safe boot mode?
6.9.29 xiaomi 3s international rom removed... (freeze bug) Going back 6.9.22 eu rom and install from TWRP.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi 3 eszközömről

Yep, this is one choice that can be adopted by default for all comments.
All reply whitout device name ill be ignored.
@ingbrzy what you say ?
Or everyone just put your phone model in your signature.... and you will newer forget to write it.

And also nothing wrong with ignoring the questions from users that just can't bother to read the whole thread or at least last few posts and ask the same questions again and again....

First of all i would like to thank all the devs for their hard work _O_

This is the first time in years i had to make an account here to actually report a minor bug.
I have a RN3P Kenzo with a clean installation of the latest weekly, and i have a weird error in my status / notification bar. When i use the phone the status bar acts normal for about 5 min and then it losses the transparant look and becomes half dimmed.

It stays this way in all the apps and in the settings menu. I tried a different theme, it works for about 5 min and then it goes back to the half transparent look again.

(in about 9 extra posts i can post a screenshot...)

Didn't have the chance to update this week because it was removed for 3S, but on last weeks the battery is awful. 6.9.8 was also good.

First of all i would like to thank all the devs for their hard work _O_

This is the first time in years i had to make an account here to actually report a minor bug.
I have a RN3P Kenzo with a clean installation of the latest weekly, and i have a weird error in my status / notification bar. When i use the phone the status bar acts normal for about 5 min and then it losses the transparant look and becomes half dimmed.

It stays this way in all the apps and in the settings menu. I tried a different theme, it works for about 5 min and then it goes back to the half transparent look again.

(in about 9 extra posts i can post a screenshot...)
no problems here :)

from gallery you can not send pictures or videos to Whatsapp, close ...

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Everything is working perfectly on Mi Note Lte, until now, only calculator gives wrong result when using %, maybe some value settings?

Everything is working perfectly on Mi Note Lte, until now, only calculator gives wrong result when using %, maybe some value settings?
No, always been this way. Those who have studied mathematics understand the reason, I no! for me 100 -10% = 90

I am on 6.9.22 and my msgs doesn't go through Google allo while using mobile data. It works fine on wifi. Anyone else facing such issue?
PS: Yes,data usage is allowed for Google allo.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMAXPro_V8.0.3.0.MBDCNDG_v8-6.0.zip

updater script set as hydrogen, pro should be helium , please verify

Status
Not open for further replies.