MIUI 8.2 6.9.29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't install this update on note 3pro (kenzo), stuck on Android start (have wiped davilk, don't want to loose app'sdata), the last update before this works fine.

Can't install this update on note 3pro (kenzo), stuck on Android start (have wiped davilk, don't want to loose app'sdata), the last update before this works fine.
are u flashed anything after rom ? It happened to me before on global dev rom

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Bug on Galerie by sending photo with WhatsApp. Redmi Note 2 Prime

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 2 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Stefano131270
- i forgot to look at baseline, but I still remember miui version of it. I flashed from miui 6.9.15 china dev to this eu rom 6.9.29 weekly version. is that the right order?
- ofc I unlocked it officially. to be honest, I don't even know that we can ubl illegally from the beginning.
It could be after flashing dev version your bootloader eas locked again.
Yes there is unofficial way(it's not illegall) but then you have pretty good chance to brick your device.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

On my Kenzo battery life is below par. Dropped to 51 % in 21,5 hours. Outlook is eating more battery than before, will investigate.

I reflashed the rom after trying neon kernel which had no GF FPS support. Battery life improved drastically. Must have been a poor first flash. will report back after 24 hours.

Bug on Galerie by sending photo with WhatsApp. Redmi Note 2 Prime

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 2 mit Tapatalk
You help more by making a log instead of a video.

My problem

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

My problem

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk
That application is not stable and not really finished, expect problems with it.
Report issue to developer.
You have reddit page where you can give feedback to them.

i cannot download any stable file. I wanted to download 8.0.2 stable for hermes but when i click on the link in androidfilehost it tells me that there is no mirror and when i click the other link on the polish website it doesn't work either. I get directed to a ´webpage which gives me a connection error notification
I tried it on the phone browser and here on firefox on my windows pc

Reactions: severica25
Why is Note 3 Special Edition (Kate) not supported ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Every week since 1 month ago, everytime I update, google keyboard installs again by its own, even though I root removed it, and I get bluetooth settings weird and disconnects from pc

Why is Note 3 Special Edition (Kate) not supported ?

There is no China ROM support for Kate officially, so there is no base for build xiaomi.eu ROM...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
I just bought a Miband 2, but it does not connect to mifit app Ni matter what I do. Is it a problem related to the rom or just the device is not working? Using kenzo with latest weekly. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Every week since 1 month ago, everytime I update, google keyboard installs again by its own, even though I root removed it, and I get bluetooth settings weird and disconnects from pc
Ofc that this will happen every time, google keyboard is system app. You can remove it after rom flashing but on next update of rom you'll have it back.

Think it could be Easy for everybody to adopt a standard reply with the name of the service First, eg:
Rn2prime
My comments......
What do you think?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Yep, this is one choice that can be adopted by default for all comments.
All reply whitout device name ill be ignored.
@ingbrzy what you say ?

Last edited:
Help! I'm new to Xiaomi and MIUI.
My phone (Redmi 3s International) automatically updated today. Now the phone just shuts off after unlocking.
I boot, unlock sim, enter my pin and 5-10 seconds later the phone freezes and then black screen. How can I revert this update? Is there a safe boot mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.