MIUI 8.2 6.9.29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another question, I just ordered the mi5s, is it better that the seller install a multi language ROM, or it is better to receive the phone naked, just English and Chinese ?? Knowing that I will put later the xiaomi.eu ROM from here
Thank you

Reactions: mnikolce
Found a major bug with 6.9.29 and reverted back to 6.9.22 everything is back to normal.

The problem is in 6.9.29 I cannot manually search for available network and after switching to airplane mode and off, the device is stuck with the wrong network and therefore mobile data network is no more working until reboot.

Mimax helium here.

Just another question, I just ordered the mi5s, is it better that the seller install a multi language ROM, or it is better to receive the phone naked, just English and Chinese ?? Knowing that I will put later the xiaomi.eu ROM from here
Thank you
The best for you if you ask the reseller to leave your phone in factory default condition otherwise you will have difficulties when flashing back China ROM in order to unlock the bootloader

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

42578742f734d052273c503702a5d187.jpg

Great

No bug on mi3w

Envoyé de mon MI 3W

Reactions: EnterSandman
The best for you if you ask the reseller to leave your phone in factory default condition otherwise you will have difficulties when flashing back China ROM in order to unlock the bootloader

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Ok graw, i Will leave him a message
Thank you for your advise !! ;)

I hope that Redmi PRO weekly is suspended because someone have realized that its very bad ROM for now...
Overheating, draining battery, android using almost 50% of battery after clean install...
Wiped everything, without any google services, or MI account active...

Battery lose 25% over night with only 2 apps installed (Viber and Facebook)
Almost all sync disabled...

Wow.. thanks for the answer: we will wait for all these problem solved..

Grrr..still thinking to return to my "old" Redmi Note 3 Pro / Miui 7 (or first 8 5.1) where everything was near to perfection !!

I hope that Redmi PRO weekly is suspended because someone have realized that its very bad ROM for now...
Overheating, draining battery, android using almost 50% of battery after clean install...

Wow.. thanks for the answer: we will wait for all these problem solved..

Grrr..still thinking to return to my "old" Redmi Note 3 Pro / Miui 7 (or first 8 5.1) where everything was near to perfection !!

If I wanna go to Stable version on Mi4, do I just use updater as with the weekly?

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

You answered yourself mate...
You have to ask/report that in italian repo translation
But the Italian repo is from MIUI.it? Their rom have already the bold font. It's only Xiaomi eu rom that have this clock.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

After some time of use, my Mi 5 loses its ability to bring up notification panel by pulling down from the status bar. Either the touch sensibility is lost or notification panel functionality is suspended.

Thank you
Hi there tarkan37,

try to buy a phone with "naked" English/Chinese unaltered ROM.

My experience: I've received a Redmi 3 Pro from Gearbest with a so called Shop Rom. Google Play Store was installed, bootloader still locked. I guess they've done a dirty flash without unlocking.
I was not able to install the original developer ROM from xiaomi, which is necessary for the unlocking tool to function, because the Shop ROM was no original xiaomi ROM (version number totally different). Mi Suite was not able to flash original ROM, xiaomi updater did not accept update files. Unlock tool was not able to work. Sim Card slots were both deactivated.
Sh*t!

My oppinion: Better buy a phone with original English/Chinese ROM.
Unlock procedure is simple and costs a little time (for applying at xiaomi). After that phone will be completely wiped, so don't make the phone till that point to your daily driver.

P.s. Where do buy, and is the 64GB or 128GB your favorite?

Greetings from Mathias

But the Italian repo is from MIUI.it? Their rom have already the bold font. It's only Xiaomi eu rom that have this clock.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk
Its the Italian repo in first page of this topic

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk

Reactions: fratoff91
Hi together,

I hope someone can help me. I'm using a redmi note 2 with the actually weekly from from forum. I'm now working in Qatar for some weeks. My problem is on both simcard slots i only have edge internet speed. I checked on "frequencycheck" about the frequency in Qatar in the redmi note 2 must normally work 100% with 3g and ⅔with 4g. But both are not working with my redmi note 2. Is it a problem with my device or is it a problem with the ROM? In Europe all is working wonderful..

Hi,

I still have the Exchange-Error with with invalid user/pwd on Redmi3 Pro, reported in
6.9.15/19 - Exchange Problem and 6.9.22

Fully reset of phone and downgrade to previous versions till 6.9.8 doesn't work.
On other phone with MIUI7 all works fine.

thx

Megadysk.pl is down again, can't download stable redmi note 2. :(
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote2_V8.0.2.0.LHMCNDG_v8-5.0.zip
Mirror anyone?

Megadysk.pl is down again, can't download stable redmi note 2. :(
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote2_V8.0.2.0.LHMCNDG_v8-5.0.zip
Mirror anyone?
There are 2 mirrors on first page, are all of them down?

Edit: ok, AFH has MIUI 8.0.1 instead of 8.0.2, if you want that version, I can't help you
Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: donkyshot
There are 2 mirrors on first page, are all of them down?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Yes. On androidfilehost latest stable for redmi note2 is 8.0.1.0
8.0.2.0 was never uploaded to androidfilehost, only to megadysk.

Status
Not open for further replies.