MIUI 8.2 6.9.29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It took a while to settle, but on Kenzo Battery Life is on par. Full blown with several exchange accounts, all social media, BT (mi-band and carkit) and WIFI on I make it to app. 2,5 days.

Must agree that there is a bug sending images from Gallery, but there are workarounds.

B.T.W. Antutu is under par, sub 7's.

Mi4c: Not sure if this happens to anyone else, but sometimes when a contact rings, the screen won't switch on. And also when I finish a talk sometimes it won't light up as well. Strange.

Mi4c: Not sure if this happens to anyone else, but sometimes when a contact rings, the screen won't switch on. And also when I finish a talk sometimes it won't light up as well. Strange.

It is proximity sensor issue for sure. Remove your screen protector and check again. and/or go to hardware test menu and calibrate proximity sensor

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
I cannot install your ROM because TWRP cannot access anything but internal memory. This is the second time this happens but I forgot how to fix it the first time. How do I get install a ROM if I cannot get to it in TWRP?
Impossiple to mount.

I cannot install your ROM because TWRP cannot access anything but internal memory. This is the second time this happens but I forgot how to fix it the first time. How do I get install a ROM if I cannot get to it in TWRP?
Impossiple to mount.
Do you mean you can't access internal storage via twrp in order to install our ROM? If yes then format data first in twrp

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Whit mine not.

I can hear the person on the other side but no ones hear me.
In this case is in one citroen.

Redmi note 3 kenzo
No problems here in my Chevy. Have you switched volume of bluetooth to the maximum?

Redmi Note 3 pro, Redmi Note 4
Has anyone note that without configuring the fingerprint, the display lights up anyway?
Is a Bug?

Last edited:
Reactions: lowbatre
Most of the time when I Start to Play a Video it's start in landscape Mode Can I change this

Gesendet von meinem MI 5 mit Tapatalk

As others I had the problem that the alarm didn't work in silent mode.

After installing 6.9.29 on my Redmi Note 2 it worked, but now after a few days the alarm stays quite again :-(

Anyone else having this problem?

Redmi Note 3 pro, Redmi Note 4
Has anyone note that without configuring the fingerprint, the display lights up anyway?
Is a Bug?
Mine too. I don't know if this is feature like " wake up with volume button" or bug, but it is annoying. I'm noticing that it drains the battery when I put the phone in my pocket.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Mine too. I don't know if this is feature like " wake up with volume button" or bug, but it is annoying. I'm noticing that it drains the battery when I put the phone in my pocket.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
You can disable the awakening with the volume button

a348cba6dda6e4b0c888b4dc4b98526e.jpg
b07d0a632fba4439359d8fb5ce63d267.jpg
after one week charged with new battery

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Hi Miuiers!
it is normal that no WiFi icon appears in the status bar? after no touching the phone about 20 minutes. To unlock, the icon reappears
Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.