MIUI 8.2 6.9.29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, that's right, but using Mi calculator it gives 100-10%=99.90, it converts 10% as 0.1 then 100-0.1=99.90.
Am I alone with this issue ?
My calc never worked from stock to new rom. I am on stable i try everithing and % dont work.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Hello guys since 6.9.22 on my MI5 i have got the problem, that an app cant stat antoher app. For examplewhe you have got two browsers und you have to selct one after klicking on a link , the selscted App doenst start. i have an notification Tolll for lockscreen notifications and it does not open whatsapp for example when i click on the notification. It workd wanderfull before.. any idea?

Me too...
I noticed that the notification is able to activate miui apps .. But it is unable to raise Telegram o other third-party ones.

Finally got an account after using this great roms for a while.

I also have a bug since last 3 updates on my Mi5. When I want to send a picture from the Gallery app I get the message "Gallery has stopped", but I can send the picture after clicking 'cancel'. I tried to delete cache, but nothing helps. Does anyone have the same problem?

Attachments

• IMG_20161002_231251.jpg
    IMG_20161002_231251.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 281
Thanks, that's right, but using Mi calculator it gives 100-10%=99.90, it converts 10% as 0.1 then 100-0.1=99.90.
Am I alone with this issue ?
I use another from playstore and delete this one that comes with the miui rom.

Ofc that this will happen every time, google keyboard is system app. You can remove it after rom flashing but on next update of rom you'll have it back.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
Well, it didnt work like that, i could deactivate it permanently before and its really stupid to have a keyboard that keeps annoying once you install another keyboard.

I also have a bug since last 3 updates on my Mi5. When I want to send a picture from the Gallery app I get the message "Gallery has stopped", but I can send the picture after clicking 'cancel'. I tried to delete cache, but nothing helps. Does anyone have the same problem?
Is opgelost voor de volgende update.
Fixed for the next update.

Reactions: Martynnn
Hello! I bought recently this smartphone (Mi5 32Gb), but got an error when I try to put an image as wallpaper gallery from the start menu I get an error, you can not upload the picture, I upgraded to 9.6.29 and remains the same.
I can put funds going directly to the gallery but I can not from the start menu ...

I use another from playstore and delete this one that comes with the miui rom.
Yes, the calculator is not working straight. Until it's fixed, you can use another, e.g. CalcMem, if you need the easy percentage-calculation. Or you just do it the old way.

Reactions: Ahaba
Working great on Mi4C 3/32 ans Mi2s 2/32 :)

Thanks and keep the great work :)

Enviado do meu Mi-4c através de Tapatalk

It could be after flashing dev version your bootloader eas locked again.
Yes there is unofficial way(it's not illegall) but then you have pretty good chance to brick your device.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
no, I unlock my bootloader right after I flash dev version, not before.
what would cause it to brick if I may know?

Redmi Note 2 prime
Does anybody having issues with widgets? Mine are stuck on " loading"

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi,

Sharing photos from the galery doesn't work. Apps reply that they can't handle the File.
EN or GER on Ido

Regards!

screenshot_2016-10-03-08-08-46.png

Last edited:
Redmi Note 2 prime
Does anybody having issues with widgets? Mine are stuck on " loading"

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi, same problem here since last weekly ROM. Add the wiget-apps in Autostadt-settings and restart.

Settings > permissions > autostart

Reactions: Fulviov70
Gyroscope in Redmi 2 prime 2014813 not right (cannot calibrated). Please fix it. I can't use VR in right. The screen always rotate.

In my MI4S when listening to music in lockscreen says no music, am i the only one?

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

If you read back you can see that this has been reported already. Put your language to EN and it will work. So it's a translation bug. Take a look at the Dutch language forum. The next weekly should solve this problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Martynnn
Hello @ingbrzy , Hello @graw2

Redmi Notes 2 prime
When I delete the call log, then phone off, phone on, they come back.
This to me is very annoying, I do not know who has to solve.
This is an issue of the Official ROM? I have to open a bug in the forum officially?
Thank you for an answer

Reactions: mauro.luisoni
Hello @ingbrzy , Hello @graw2

Redmi Notes 2 prime
When I delete the call log, then phone off, phone on, they come back.
This to me is very annoying, I do not know who has to solve.
This is an issue of the Official ROM? I have to open a bug in the forum officially?
Thank you for an answer

Do you do like this below?:

Phone>Recents> Clear batch>Select all>Delete

...and after reboot you get back all?

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hello! I bought recently this smartphone (Mi5 32Gb), but got an error when I try to put an image as wallpaper gallery from the start menu I get an error, you can not upload the picture, I upgraded to 9.6.29 and remains the same.
I can put funds going directly to the gallery but I can not from the start menu ...
+1 have the same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.