MIUI 8.2 6.9.29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
please help me...

i flash this rom and all is ok, but i flash a modem from redmi 3s international with b20 and when restart no have sound in calls :(

the hw test its ok, the music sound, the headphone souds.. but when i call o some call me.. no mic and speacker sound :(

please help me :(

Thanks for your wonderful work ingbrzy.

In your future versions, can you please increase the character limit of the owner info?

It would be useful if i could put in my address or contact info for someone to contact me on case i forget the phone somewhere and they want to return it.

However, at the very least i would like to put in my ICE info there ( phone number to contact on case of emergency). With the current limit, it doesn't even take in my complete name!

Reactions: tururut
Thanks for your wonderful work ingbrzy.

In your future versions, can you please increase the character limit of the owner info?

It would be useful if i could put in my address or contact info for someone to contact me on case i forget the phone somewhere and they want to return it.

However, at the very least i would like to put in my ICE info there ( phone number to contact on case of emergency). With the current limit, it doesn't even take in my complete name!
In which country people still return phones when they found them..?
anyway, you can edit your lockscreen wallpaper and add there all personal info which you wants to share....

Last edited:
Does anyone have problems receiveing a text message. I sometimes don't receive all the text message. Only the last 2/3 words?

Any chance to have the new notification pane in the stable release too??
you know the one that we can open by sliding down instead of sliding left and right to see all the settings...

this:

bAXAL5L.gif

Want to do the same thing! Promising a finder's reward could help ;)

anyway, you can edit your lockscreen wallpaper and add there all personal info which you wants to share....

Sorry, but being a newbie I don't know how to do that...:oops:

Hi folks,

whats your advice ? I am not happy with the battery life on my Redmi3 pro (IDO) with the last weekly updated. Also are there several annoying bugs within every weekly. So I want to try the 8.0.3.0 stable. Is there any comparison between these 2 (latest weekly/stable 8.0.3.0) and anyone has tried out the stable version an can tell me some experiences ?

Also I cant find any changelog on this site for the latest stables...

please help me...

i flash this rom and all is ok, but i flash a modem from redmi 3s international with b20 and when restart no have sound in calls :(

the hw test its ok, the music sound, the headphone souds.. but when i call o some call me.. no mic and speacker sound :(

please help me :(

Kernel not mathing System.. flash back the boot.img with fastboot comands.. and it will be OK.

Reactions: crishtiam duarte
Hi folks,

whats your advice ? I am not happy with the battery life on my Redmi3 pro (IDO) with the last weekly updated. Also are there several annoying bugs within every weekly. So I want to try the 8.0.3.0 stable. Is there any comparison between these 2 (latest weekly/stable 8.0.3.0) and anyone has tried out the stable version an can tell me some experiences ?

Hi,

I am on latest stable (8.0.6.0) on my Redmi 3S.
I am more than happy, the only thing that I miss from Dev Rom is the notification pane
I have the one that need to be slided right/left to see all the settings on dev Rom it shows a first row and then you can slide again down to show the rest...
I wish it could be ported to stable rom.

Except for that I don't see anything special.

why redmi 3s removed?

the redmi 3s have chinese version and international version
this rom is not working with international version
so they removed it.
hope it will come back on next update

you can still install latest stable rom which is great too.

you can still install latest stable rom which is great too.

Thx for the info, I have Miui8 8.0.6 global stable atm, It's better than previous but I'm still in love with 7.5.9, great battery, best Ram...

And I keep getting this automatic screen colours adjustment that I HATE!!!! It's super annoying, colours of the screen just changes while scrolling and looks like whatcing at a strobo almost...

Hi,

I am on latest stable (8.0.6.0) on my Redmi 3S.
I am more than happy, the only thing that I miss from Dev Rom is the notification pane
I have the one that need to be slided right/left to see all the settings on dev Rom it shows a first row and then you can slide again down to show the rest...
I wish it could be ported to stable rom.

Except for that I don't see anything special.

I tried the 8.0.6.0 stable and the gallery is not working (FC)... Maybe because I dirty flashed the rom, only wiped cached and dalvic. So I revert back to latest weekly and wait for better times. I have no desire to setup everything because of a full-wipe....

I tried the 8.0.6.0 stable and the gallery is not working (FC)... Maybe because I dirty flashed the rom, only wiped cached and dalvic. So I revert back to latest weekly and wait for better times. I have no desire to setup everything because of a full-wipe....
No problems with gallery, only I cannot hide stuff in it without uploading to Miaccount which I think is stupid!
For the rest, apps and configs are automatically backed up from mi account so when I log in, the phone it performs an automatic backup of all my apps, no need to set up anything almost even after full wipe

In which country people still return phones when they found them..?

Simple and smart! Love it!

Am in the Netherlands... Believe it or not, it's quite common here to return a lost phone or camera! Really.

Hi folks,

I have a 3 pro too. very happy with 6.9.29. previous one had higher battery consumption.

Reactions: trustkill
Simple and smart! Love it!

Am in the Netherlands... Believe it or not, it's quite common here to return a lost phone or camera! Really.
Ahh Netherlands.. Love that place. Its very rare in India. I have however returned a Nokia 6600 many years back, when I was in a train and the guy had left it behind.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.