• YES

Votes: 355 91.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you @ingbrzy!!!

Questions for those who have installed succesfully on rn3pro: how's the battery?

If I understood correctly the post above, I can unlock the bootlader again on xiaomi.eu rom, I don't need to flash the official dev rom to unlock?

Thank you @ingbrzy!!!

Questions for those who have installed succesfully on rn3pro: how's the battery?

If I understood correctly the post above, I can unlock the bootlader again on xiaomi.eu rom, I don't need to flash the official dev rom to unlock?
if you previously unlocked officially. no need..can just unlock again with mi tool

Reactions: MIUInewbie
Last edited:
OMG, boys. . . If you are so eager to flash rom on RN3Pro, there is a bunch of them on Xda....Just give Him his peace. . .

Anything new in the rerelease?
As the md5 doesn't match with the last build

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Friend,there's enthusiasm and then there's desperation. Here I am just asking reviews/opinions of others who have flashed the Rom.I am just a silent observer,who express "Thanks" by liking the post here and on Xda forum. Its good to see that you are finally being patient. I do not wish to engage in a rant with you,as these tech forums are probably the last places in internet that are clean and we should intend to keep it that way. Hope you enjoy your marshmallow update.I recommend try the global beta once..seeing some good reviews there.You can always come back to eu.
Peace.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
I am already a beta Tester, its Just I like Xiaomi.eu ROMs more than the Global ROM,

Chaap Niyo naa Bhai,!!! Matha Thanda koro

I guess you're the one who already asked me once in en.miui forum about the differences of xiaomi.eu ROM from Global ROM.

Lets Keep Calm and Enjoy Xiaomi.eu

P.S: ingbrzy is good listener and a very nice person, So as long as he doesn't mind, it's all good.

There's no otg because you flashed wrong twrp, probably. Which one did you flash? Check XDA official twrp thread and flash one of the two test builds, depending on your LCD panel (open terminal in twrp and type "cat /proc/hwinfo" to know which panel do you have).

sent from my Mi5
Can you link me the page?

@ingbrzy
Just updated my Redmi Note 3 Pro and everything seems working.
For the first time fingerprint is not working, but as just someone already told, you have to re-add. Fingerprint is working really fast now!! :) There is no reason to be afraid of updating to 6.0.
Thank you !
Screenshot_2016-09-09-19-16-12-618_com.android.settings.png

I am already a beta Tester, its Just I like Xiaomi.eu ROMs more than the Global ROM,

Chaap Niyo naa Bhai,!!! Matha Thanda koro

I guess you're the one who already asked me once in en.miui forum about the differences of xiaomi.eu ROM from Global ROM.

Lets Keep Calm and Enjoy Xiaomi.eu

P.S: ingbrzy is good listener and a very nice person, So as long as he doesn't mind, it's all good.
Oh yeah! Funny thing..Now I recognise the initials!
Yes I did ask you the differences. I hope you won't count me as a total noob because of that!
Anyways,the link is added again..I will ask for your review soon!

@ingbrzy: I think, brick is related with method of upgrading. Through TWRP, it is OK, but through Updater app people might have problems. It is upgrade from 5.1.1 to 6.0.1 and I would not use Updater app to this.
No so bros i try update the Mi 5 with this rom 3 time and 2 of this i use twrp and wipe cache and dalvik before and after
but the mi 5 stuck on mi logo

@ingbrzy
Just updated my Redmi Note 3 Pro and everything seems working.
For the first time fingerprint is not working, but as just someone already told, you have to re-add. Fingerprint is working really fast now!! :) There is no reason to be afraid of updating to 6.0.
Thank you !
View attachment 13657
Friend, can you please check if now on tap is working?

What do you mean? :)
Google now on tap, the feature that scan your screen to give revelant information,the one supported in marshmallow and upwards. The one which is activated upon long press of home button! Can you please go to google app setting,turn on google now on tap and check ?

updated from version 6.8.18 to 6.9.9 has locked bootloader or not? I used Kenzo
Help...

Have feeling that Google Now is accepted and used from significant number of user here. Just small fair notice, if you'll have lowered batery life it's pretty sure related to Google now, google play service and location services and there interactions and interdependency. They have tendency as team to play unfair toward battery :)

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

I'm updated from version 6.8.18 to 6.9.9 has locked bootloader or not? I used Kenzo
Help...

Google now on tap, the feature that scan your screen to give revelant information,the one supported in marshmallow and upwards. The one which is activated upon long press of home button! Can you please go to google app setting,turn on google now on tap and check ?

Sorry for late answer! I don't use google now :)
Yes, I just tried and it's working great with home button.

Edit: it's not working actually, I know how to activate it, but after activated it's not working.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debanka
Status
Not open for further replies.