Votes: 355 91.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No solution for your impatience...

~Tapatalk Mi5~
I think you misunderstanding me in this case. It is a real issue, because as in the log file, it is failed to mount system. Then it flash ROM too faster than normal, and at the end, TWRP report no OS has installed:
1cd5e266139bfae095581fa7cc866023.jpg

fa57f55a254585eb5057086e11df23da.jpg

I have pass this issue by reboot into recovery and flash again as some member shared. At the 2nd flash, there is no failed in the log file.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

You should try kenzo official global beta 6.9.9 first, if no OTA on your version download the zip and install with updater or fastboot flash after backup
FYI global beta MM has more than 50 system languages(includes for example Greek and German) and probably ~100 locales, this is new with MM, xiaomi.eu rom has 32 languages

Try to reboot to recovery and flash again without making other things. I have same problem when trying to flash after wipe system, but after restart it works

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk
Yes, It solved my issue. Thanks :)

Reactions: axman79
rom xiaomi.eu version has fix sd permission?

i'm using kenzo 6.9.9, when i download using ucbrowser then location set to sdcard1 it's an error about android policy, how to fix that?

Has anyone with unofficial unlock bootloader been able to flash new Kenzo rom successfully? Any workaround not to get bootloader relocked? I don't wanna try to unlock officially. Last time I did I couldn't pass 50% no matter how many times I tried

I believe redmiNote3Pro needs a original twrp tô Works...
If you have custom twrp (like alka), after flash, this Will stuck on boot logo

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 3 usando Tapatalk
Incorrect, AFAIK alka TWRP is preferred for MM roms on kenzo
Personally installed several roms without any issue, today`s global beta official included

Guys, I have 6.8.18 on my kenzo. It's need to wipe data, or just wipe cache well? Don't want to erase data and then restore all my apps

Thanks for answering. Did you try it yourself? Did it relock bootloader?

Yes I did long back when i didn't get the official unlock permission, well I was on 5.1 then..
I worked and it did't relock bootloader.. But again!! I was on 5.1 that time

My Mi4 LTE had the same issue (with different router/wifi altogether), also have seen this issue reported in the chinese miui forum linked to other Xiaomi phones.
No download speed issues on Mi4 LTE xiaomi.eu(every weekly) or RN3pro
Definitely not a global problem

Hello please help me , i tryed to instal nikel rom EU but when trwp starts screen is like stocked i can do nothing even swipe etc .. ; i download trwp from nikel and the rom from nikel too , please HElp

Working fine on Hermes. Some new sounds observed. So far, everything is nice and fluid.
Regards.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: VILLO1988
Redmi Note 3 Pro updated to Marshmallow, new feature 3G + 4G networks on dual sim... Great!
Thanks

Last edited:
I found a bug, after sucesfull installation, need to reinstal rom after first try (mount system fail...), i connect to my wifi and mobile date was enabled too, not by me, and i checked it was on prefere 4G, my local network is bonbon, so this is the bug: i have signal icon on 50% and bonbon4G in my upper right corner (wifi and mobile data ON) I never have 4G where I live only in city...Try to make a call "No network signal" massage, but 50% signal icon and 4G still there, after turning OFF my wifi, bonbon4G was gone and "no service" appeared, after changing to prefere 2G i can make call normal, and everything is working, one more thing when i enable manual network search i found others 4G networks that i never seen beafore, can it be that 4G was improved, in my area 800mHz and 1800mHz is used for 4G LTE, i was never able to use 800mHz, whats happening?

Any suggestions? Reflash rom or wath? This is anoying i never know do i have signal or not when wifi is on always shows bonbon4G and signal icon, but theres no service, only when i turnoff wifi it shows "no service"???

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-09-22-32-29-169_com.android.incallui.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-09-22-32-29-169_com.android.incallui.png
    73.8 KB · Views: 272
  • Screenshot_2016-09-09-22-32-42-521_com.android.phone.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-09-22-32-42-521_com.android.phone.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 252
  • Screenshot_2016-09-09-22-33-02-279_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-09-22-33-02-279_com.android.settings.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 267
Hello please help me , i tryed to instal nikel rom EU but when trwp starts screen is like stocked i can do nothing even swipe etc .. ; i download trwp from nikel and the rom from nikel too , please HElp

Status
Not open for further replies.