Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 355 91.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The new feature 'tap into free space to enter settings' is a very bad thing, now u cant hold ur phone with fingers on display without entering settings while the display is on... with two fingers is the better way!! Please delete this feature!!!
Agree, my kids have now an aportunity to ruin my icons grid :(

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
wow...now the dl speed of large files in playstore and chrome with Kenzo is even slower than with lollipop.

Since this update my mi4c (flashed through TWRP with a wipe of cache/dalvik/data beforehand) no longer finds any GPS signal. I've checked with the GPS Status App and reinstalled the AGPS files but nothing.

It only finds location through wifi and cellular. I know that this is something that other people have had issues with in the past. Any ideas/fixes?

Thanks in advance for any help and thanks to the devs for their ongoing work

What do these services do

1. MBN TEST
2. METOK
3. ANALYTICS

these apps are always running in services. Are they safe to disable?

Edited: tested on my device i sucssefully frezed metok and analytics and no issue but i don't use any xiaomi services. You can try to disable/freeze and see if phone features works without issue.

There are not some explanation on Internet about it.

Try to clear dalvik and cache from twrp.
If you have root permissions, install Better battery stats xda edition app from xda, also Simple system monitor app from google Playstore.
Check how they behave in Better battery stats under partial wakelock and under alarms. Also in simple system monitor app, go to active processes and see if they are active and eating cpu.

You can also try to freeze up from titanium backup.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
so i could upgdare my kenzo without any problems, but now my pc recognise it but i cannot go into the folders anymore?

what can i do?

ok please ignore i had to amend the settings *facepalm*

Hi i'am from Indonesian, before i'am say thanks for the update version 16.9.9 for kenzo but in kenzo basic android M my connection 4G it's gone bro. I try step for lock 4G but still not work, please for the fix issues.trims before sorry for bad English.

View attachment 13642 i instaled Your rom for Mipad 1 wia TWRP
Also in the 6.9.1 i received this error.
After restart the device works and in info i can see the new version.
I got the same error. Tried flashing two times (same TWRP session), second time same result. I took your advice and just rebooted, but now its stuck at the 'mi' boot logo. Did you do anything else? FWIW, I already merged system partitions a couple weeks ago.

Guys, I am having a serious issue. My device is Redmi 3s. Currently using latest eu roms. The problem is my device automatically shutdown when in the pocket mostly. Then,I have to hold the power button around 10 sec to start the device. This problem is occurring last 4-5 version of eu roms. Sometimes it shutdown when not in pocket also. I have test the hardware and found no problem. What should I do? Is this kind of a miui problem? Anybody faced similar situation with any kind of mi device?

Guys, I am having a serious issue. My device is Redmi 3s. Currently using latest eu roms. The problem is my device automatically shutdown when in the pocket mostly. Then,I have to hold the power button around 10 sec to start the device. This problem is occurring last 4-5 version of eu roms. Sometimes it shutdown when not in pocket also. I have test the hardware and found no problem. What should I do? Is this kind of a miui problem? Anybody faced similar situation with any kind of mi device?
Download rom again, flash it again but this time wipe data also.

Download rom again, flash it again but this time wipe data also.

I am using xposed also. Is this might be another reason? When i flashed the China dev ROM before unlocking bootloader, root,xposed didn't face this type of situation.

Reactions: sota01
I am using xposed also. Is this might be another reason? When i flashed the China dev ROM before unlocking bootloader, root,xposed didn't face this type of situation.
It certainly could be issue. After new installation try to use device for a day without xposed and see how it works.

I installed the 6.9.9 rom over the last xiaomi.eu miui 7 rom for Kenzo. So far, everything works fine (clean install). I have one issue though... I have enabled google backup in backup and reset settings but I can't set up an account for backup. I have allowed backup in my google account too. Anyone has a solution or a similar problem?

Edit: I also couldn't upload screenshots, I had to allow chrome to access storage in permissions :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-10-12-45-47-384_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-10-12-45-47-384_com.android.settings.png
    101.7 KB · Views: 412
  • IMG_20160910_124628.jpg
    IMG_20160910_124628.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 387
Last edited:
I have a problem with the phone book or contact list, the Bluetooth doesn't synchronized it, it' the first time i am on 6.9.8 mi5,...happens someten else??

Thank you for your work! Your Epic Team is really Epic!!! :D
I already had your 6.8.4 best rom and best battery life for my RN3!
Now I'm on this 6.9.9 MM by Xiaomi.eu, tell me how to update to Epic 6.9.9 without losing my data and apps, can i just dirty flash it? No wipe or wipe dalvik and cache then flash Epic?

I have officially unlocked bootloader, Official 3.0.2.2 twrp and root

Send from my Redmi Note 3 - kenzo

I saw on miui web is there no update 6.9.8 for Redmi 2 Prime (HM2XWCPro), but xiaomi.eu released the 6.9.8 for HM2XWCPro.

Can someone explain what happen on this ?
Thanks

The new feature 'tap into free space to enter settings' is a very bad thing, now u cant hold ur phone with fingers on display without entering settings while the display is on... with two fingers is the better way!! Please delete this feature!!!
Kinda agree..esp because it doesnt really have any dimensions and you cant keep your fingers over a few sec in any free area..guess u have to get used to it

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Some feedback for Kenzo:
- Vibration while unlocking with finger returned
- Antutu score decreased to 68k from 77k
- No ultra low brightness (I used it at night, now I cannot)
- No SELinux (I cannot change it with SELinuxModeChanger and Viper4Android doesnt work)
- Same usage of RAM like previous versions.
- Longer charging
- Some options are new, some options are gone

Is there someone who test LTE? All bands are unlocked in this version? I cannot test, because I live in city and here are B1, B3 and B7.

Reactions: Fixxxer and Debanka
That's just being stupid, beacose charger don't charge in twrp...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 SD
Incorrect, normal charge in twrp, not sure if the phone charges during the first reboot after flash
Xiaomi.eu too?
Epic rom MM based had issues with nom original twrp

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 3 usando Tapatalk
Haven't tried xiaomi.eu yet, until yesterday there was no MM available here for kenzo
In fact alka was the only one which flashed properly the ported MM from kate, all other twrp versions caused bootloop
BTW I find global beta rom to be stable and fast, it has more localizations and languages than xiaomi.eu since MM and receives OTA incremental updates, will stay on it for the time being
This cannot be said about global official for Mi4, I`m enjoying the .eu roms every single week, even the removed 6.8.25 was good despite automatic brightness issue
Thanks again and again for the hard work done here

Last edited:
Reactions: Fixxxer
Status
Not open for further replies.