Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 355 91.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody with Redmi Note 3G here? How is it going with MIUI8 Developer ROM updates? :)

Just asking.

Thank you Korkyr.
I am worried about trying anything out with this phone and bricking it.
If I do, are there tools to be able to recover it with a clean ROM or Bootloader?
The store "XiaomiDevice" has come answered me today saying I should not try anything other than their ROMs.
Should I believe them? Anyone with experience on these sellers that are putting their own ROMs on the Xiaomi phones they sell? Please see:
On Sat, Sep 10, 2016, 7:05 PM nancy nancy xiaomideviceshop wrote:
Dear customer,
Thank you for your mail.
Please note Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 3 international phone do not support OTA update. Please do not update system yourself. We will update the latest firmware for the international version to our website later.

Have a nice day.
Best Regards
Nancy

Been trying to reply to Korky's message directly under mine on page 22, but this forum system keeps giving me an error that I can include links or email addresses in the posts as they are considered spam... and I don't have any.
I believe it is taking the forward slash + the quote as a url. Can an admin here fix this? or explain what i may be doing wrong? maybe send me a private message or email ...
Thanks.

This might help you:

http://en.miui.com/thread-246711-1-1.html

For any other questions go to:
http://en.miui.com/forum

You will find all you need there! ;)

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 3 koristeći Tapatalk

Thank you Korkyr.
I am worried about trying anything out with this phone and bricking it.
If I do, are there tools to be able to recover it with a clean ROM or Bootloader?
The store "XiaomiDevice" has come answered me today saying I should not try anything other than their ROMs.
Should I believe them? Anyone with experience on these sellers that are putting their own ROMs on the Xiaomi phones they sell? Please see:
On Sat, Sep 10, 2016, 7:05 PM nancy nancy xiaomideviceshop wrote:
Dear customer,
Thank you for your mail.
Please note Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 3 international phone do not support OTA update. Please do not update system yourself. We will update the latest firmware for the international version to our website later.

Have a nice day.
Best Regards
Nancy

Been trying to reply to Korky's message directly under mine on page 22, but this forum system keeps giving me an error that I can include links or email addresses in the posts as they are considered spam... and I don't have any.
I believe it is taking the forward slash + the quote as a url. Can an admin here fix this? or explain what i may be doing wrong? maybe send me a private message or email ...
Thanks.
Please ignore this message.
For some reason this is now working fine.... maybe I have sent enough messages, or done something different, or cleared something on my browser?

Please ignore this message.
For some reason this is now working fine.... maybe I have sent enough messages, or done something different, or cleared something on my browser?
Hi friend don't worry we'll help you!
First go to Settings > About phone, when there make a screenshot and upload it here on this post so I can see exactly what are we dealing with, ok?

Send from my Redmi Note 3 - kenzo

Is there a way to disable the vibration during any notification?all my vibration settings are turned off but it still vibrates during notification.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I need some clarification here. Using Redmi Note 3 Pro kenzo. I was on CM13 official snapshot, then I flashed the twrp.img for kenzo. Then, I rebooted to CM13 and then back to the Xiaomi.eu TWRP. Then, I forgot to wipe dalvik, system, data and cache (clean flash). I flashed the ROM immediately and rebooted the phone. After severel minutes, i remembered that I didn't wipe the phone for a clean flash. So i booted into Xiaomi.eu TWRP, wiped dalvik, system, data, cache and then flashed
Xiaomi.eu ROM. But when it was done, i pressed reboot system, TWRP says that I have no OS installed. So i decided to flash my CM13 snapshot (still in my internal storage) and then without wiping, i flashed Xiaomi.eu ROM. To my surprise, the ROM actually booted. Now using in this state but I want a clean flash. Is a clean flash possible? Thanks for reading and please let me know! Thanks!

Just notice the developer option menu also change.

1297899a9012926a267adeb67039392d.jpg

Reactions: laueugen
after 29 pages
how about redmi 3 pro (snap 616, 3gb ram, 32gb rom)
because the only person how wrote in this topic got his phone bricked

i'm now on xiaomi.eu 6.9.1
unlocked bootloader
twrp 3.0.2

should i install this update? should i skip?
will i get bootloop or bricked?

testimonial please

Mine are these

30d7cbc6832b484f67b69a9b19078a19.jpg

262b56a890fd11e3ea20c63e519cfb05.jpg

If you had no problems I will freeze them so a more faster rom and less expensive in terms of resource. I looked in the web and effectively there are no explanations about what they do...

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Villo, no god
But you know that the games are the enemy number one for the battery
The phone also used to play, so just, I do not like. I do other games, and when I lose are barrel

Last edited:
Is there a way to disable the vibration during any notification?all my vibration settings are turned off but it still vibrates during notification.

i think you should turn off these settings

2f5f4ca202f851b95afa578310bf4334.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Of course you have got "no OS installed" message because you have wiped the system too. For clean installation: After you have flashed our ROM reboot to twrp and wipe data, cache, art/dalvik, and optionally the internal storage but never wipe the system.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Of course you have got "no OS installed" message because you have wiped the system too. For clean installation: After you have flashed our ROM reboot to twrp and wipe data, cache, art/dalvik, and optionally the internal storage but never wipe the system.

Oh, I see. But clean flashing for other ROMs are to wipe the system too, why this ROM don't need to wipe system?

after 29 pages
how about redmi 3 pro (snap 616, 3gb ram, 32gb rom)
because the only person how wrote in this topic got his phone bricked

i'm now on xiaomi.eu 6.9.1
unlocked bootloader
twrp 3.0.2

should i install this update? should i skip?
will i get bootloop or bricked?

testimonial please
At this time more than a thousand people have downloaded the rom for redmi 3 IDO.

There are no complaints ... Is not this the best feedback?

Hey guys, I need your support...
Yesterday I installed the rom on my own Redmi Note 2 and It seemed good apparently...I mean, After the installazione it was well rebooted, everything worked well, etc...
This Morning when I switched on it, it start again the installation message and at the end of the process it hanged on the home screen....so I switchedoff and wiped cache and dalvik and rebooted but again started the installation...
Could you help me please? At the moment the service is charging because the battery was over After these two reboot...(it was at 35%)...

Thank you!!!

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hey guys, I need your support...
Yesterday I installed the rom on my own Redmi Note 2 and It seemed good apparently...I mean, After the installazione it was well rebooted, everything worked well, etc...
This Morning when I switched on it, it start again the installation message and at the end of the process it hanged on the home screen....so I switchedoff and wiped cache and dalvik and rebooted but again started the installation...
Could you help me please? At the moment the service is charging because the battery was over After these two reboot...(it was at 35%)...

Thank you!!!
Do not worry, it happened to me, but all ok Redmi Note 2 prime

Reactions: simone_g76
At this time more than a thousand people have downloaded the rom for redmi 3 IDO.

There are no complaints ... Is not this the best feedback?
for me?? no. hahaha
because i always donwload new rom but not always update
i stick in miui 7 for long time (xiaomi.eu 6.5.12)
and just lastweek i decided to upgrade to 6.9.1
just update via twrp. no clean install
why? because many gave positive testimonial

well it just me.
thank you
maybe I will update

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Huge bug (or feature?) in this release: there's no option to turn off permissions. As I have around 100 apps installed, now nothing seem to work as it should. I have to set individual permissions for each and every app, excruciating...
I saw another guy with the same problem, is this normal? I have Mi4s.
I've found the same bug/feature in My Mi Note Pro.

Reactions: turtlix
Camera bug when switch to manual mode and select iso always force close, but anything else are perfect, many thanks to developer team.
Redmi3 pro multi rom 6.9.8 beta

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-11-13-35-56-311_com.android.camera.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-11-13-35-56-311_com.android.camera.png
    750.6 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.