• YES

Votes: 355 91.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
My Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (qualcomm) stuck on mi logo aster 2 Day of usage on this rom (Android 6) but I haven't accessoires to the recovery only fastboot mode.
Please help me, should I flash an official rom in fastboot mode ?
Thank you Xiaomi user for the answer.
It seems like that bootloader has been locked. Go to faatboot mode and check with miunlock. It should unlock the phone and will work normally.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

From the last updates my Mi2S it consumes too many battery. I do not see that any apk goes off but system android has some very high values. Someone can say to me if it is normal and as repairing it. Thank and regards

Screenshot_2016_09_12_08_29_11_326_com_miui_secu.png
[/url][/IMG]
Screenshot_2016-09-12-08-29-11-326_com.miui.securitycenter.png

It seems like that bootloader has been locked. Go to faatboot mode and check with miunlock. It should unlock the phone and will work normally.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hello,
My bootloader is unlocked before the update because i've already use a Xiaomi.eu rom...
My bootloader has locked himself ?
(sry for my bad english I'm French)

Did you have it immediatly after flashing?
What procedure you use for installing?
Did clear dalvik and cache?

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
I got lag after installing it. . . . ! It was a fresh install. . . . . ! Wiping Cache, Data, Dalvik. . . . ! It was a lot of lag! Now went to multirom.me version , no lag at all. . . . ! So strange . . . .

Hello,
My bootloader is unlocked before the update because i've already use a Xiaomi.eu rom...
My bootloader has locked himself ?
(sry for my bad english I'm French)
Yes because of Android 5.1-6.0.1 upgrade, just unlock it again, 10min of work

Send from my Redmi Note 3 - kenzo

Reactions: abhis3k
Redmi Note 3 Pro - 6.9.9 Having great troubles with 5GHz WiFi - connects, but signal drops. Doesn't appear to be able to download data through 5GHz

Other aspects working well so far.

But last question, what I choose in TWRP for the wipe ?
I suggest you choose cache, dalvik cache, data and system and make clean install if you're coming from 5.1 Android. I have done it and no problems!

The ball of messenger notification doesn't appear. How can I do for reset this feature? :)

Thanks

Sent from Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V8.1 6.9.8 by Xiaomi.eu

I suggest you choose cache, dalvik cache, data and system and make clean install if you're coming from 5.1 Android. I have done it and no problems!

OK but do you have a tutoriels for this manipulation (wipe system) because I'm à newest Xiaomi user and I didn't know how to do this...

The ball of messenger notification doesn't appear. How can I do for reset this feature? :)

Thanks

Solved, App Management, Permission Management, Popup Notification set on

Reactions: ksasa67
I think a little bug on camera Redmi 3 pro, can not select ISO other than auto in manual mode. Camera alway close when clicking it.
Try to check if you have issue on English language in rom.
Also clear dalvik and cache from twrp.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.