• YES

Votes: 355 91.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a solution?
When I delete the call log, turn off the phone and turn on, calls are still present
Thank you
Maybe if you use MiCloud sync it can be sync back your call log after delete

Try to disable sync for call history

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Sorry, what does it mean?
Screen on time?

aec2857f21c9831aceda13d07414f791.jpg

Send from my Redmi Note 3 - kenzo

Reactions: mnikolce
What's the deal with the Mi Video app spamming me with Chinese news? I tried searching the forums about this, but it's been returning errors for a few weeks.
It could be that Video player was automatically updated on your device . Go to settings, installed apps, find video app and if it's updated uninstall that update. In system apps, find video app, disable notification, also in same video settings go to video developers options and turn off "charging to updated app" so that won't update again.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: graw2 and jauling
This is the most stable ROM tested. A week ago, 0 reboot. Everything worked perfectly.

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk

I'm trying to install TWRP GIMINI Miui v8 (Mi 5)
All Ok, but when I boot to the recovery twrp, it's not responding and freeze.. any help on that? I have the 32GB model
I'm on global ROM

Yeelight App not working on kenzo

Since upgrading my kenzo HMN3Pro to 6.0 I have the issue, that the Yeelight App does not discover any lamps. The Two bedside lamps I got pair well with my Mi Pad 2 and work fine. Beside that Bluetooth seems to work OK (Mi Band 2 paired).

Anyone else having that combination and a chance to test?

Yeelight App not working on kenzo

Since upgrading my kenzo HMN3Pro to 6.0 I have the issue, that the Yeelight App does not discover any lamps. The Two bedside lamps I got pair well with my Mi Pad 2 and work fine. Beside that Bluetooth seems to work OK (Mi Band 2 paired).

Anyone else having that combination and a chance to test?
Set up right permissions and completely exclude app from battery saver. Then try again. If you didn't installed app from Google Playstore but pulled from miui cloud or local backup, then uninstall it and install from Google Playstore.

Maybe if you use MiCloud sync it can be sync back your call log after delete

Try to disable sync for call history

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Thanks graw, I tried, with ROM 6.9.8/9 I've turned off MiCloud because the battery is not good, no MiCloud, very good battery.
Ciao

If you have root permission, you can freeze it for now. Use lucky patcher app or if you have paid version of titanium backup app it can do also.

Fixing it isnt the issue... if the EU version of this ROM can remove Chinese-specific crap, it should be able to remove this too. Amirite? This article has gotten traction on slashdot today too, hopefully Xiaomi will admit their wrongdoing (dont hold your breath).

Fixing it isnt the issue... if the EU version of this ROM can remove Chinese-specific crap, it should be able to remove this too. Amirite? This article has gotten traction on slashdot today too, hopefully Xiaomi will admit their wrongdoing (dont hold your breath).
It's not pure bloatware, it have own purpose. But as it is, yes it can be removed, atleast for my device.

Good morning,only to remenber that every new ROM the Voice Search NOT work ???
Please ADD and resolve this issue...
Thanks to All
Xiao MI5

Good morning,only to remenber that every new ROM the Voice Search NOT work ???
Please ADD and resolve this issue...
Thanks to All
Xiao MI5
What Voice search and how it isn't working. Report issue as it is, without details isn't useful to anybody.

my experiance is 7.2.3.0 stable best battery. 6h12m SOT best score :) I agree with you best miui8 version this version.but not good as miui7

Mi-4c cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
7.1.6.0 and 7.2.3.0 are tight, should be lab tested :)
For me personally it felt like 7.2.3.0 was using a bit more juice in standby (not using device) than 7.1.6.0.

Eitherway, I Will stick with this version (6.9.8). Not as good as 7, but improved quite a bit.
Most importaint, it can last a day!

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk

Reactions: turtlix
7.1.6.0 and 7.2.3.0 are tight, should be lab tested :)
For me personally it felt like 7.2.3.0 was using a bit more juice in standby (not using device) than 7.1.6.0.

Eitherway, I Will stick with this version (6.9.8). Not as good as 7, but improved quite a bit.
Most importaint, it can last a day!

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk
A day? I have seen people with 3day battery life and 5+hrs SOT, me myself have 11hrs of SOT in 1,5days

Send from my Redmi Note 3 - kenzo

Status
Not open for further replies.