MIUI 8.2 7.1.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When booting after update via recovery (Mi 5 Pro) appears an image in red under the screen saying "Unlock Bootloader" with a red lock.... WHAT?

3G/LTE issue persists on Redmi Note 3 Pro SD.
wifi works fine, but no data on network.
refreshed APN settings, but it did not help. can someone else confirm?

Can the admins please look into this? Since ver 6.12.15, no release has worked for me

I am gonna clean flash today's build and by clean flash I mean system wipe, all that out of curiosity if the problem of hardbricking is still there or not and gonna use the new recovery test build, let's see hope it works btw I just wish VoLTE works.
Why you want to risk your phone just to verify if hardbrick issue persist. I think Dev team should comment on VOLTE. Same asked in various post without answer.

fingerprint unlock is clearly faster with this build and connections all working fine here. mi5s 3/64

Reactions: Vinello76
MI4C
Again, thank you very much, for the great work, for all the team.
Best regards.
Waiting impatiently Android 7

Why you want to risk your phone just to verify if hardbrick issue persist. I think Dev team should comment on VOLTE. Same asked in various post without answer.

I'll use the short circuit method to revive if anything goes wrong and I have warranty too so let's see.

EDIT: wiped system and the phone works now nothing is bricked, used the test build of twrp so dont know if older versions will work i'll update with the VoLTE in sometime.

EDIT 2: VoLTE still does not work, i'm fed up of installing this ROM every week and then reverting back again because of this VoLTE issue don't know what MIUI devs are doing, instead of fixing common bugs they are concentrating more on visual changes, anyways gonna revert to Global Dev 7.1.12 hope VoLTE works there.

EDIT 3: VoLTE is working with Global Dev Rom which is also based on Nougat so guess there is some problem just for the China ROM's lets wait for it to get fixed soon.

Last edited:
I have several updates that work perfectly with my MI5 64, but there is a specific application that gives me failure. The application in particular is "Mi Carrefour", which as soon as I pull it, stops. Does anyone else think of it?

Thanks

its not much important but permission manager is still messed up, scaling is too big.
mi5s, german

Mi 5 doesn't actively revert to 4G once switched to 3G regardless of LTE mode as the preferred network type.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Return to 4G after CSFB for voice call is fine (tested on Smart Philippines LTE2100 netwok), idle mode 4G reselection is much more dependant on network parameters, so not a reliable test method for the UE.

CHANGELOG

Music
New - Improved music search (01-11)
New - Customizable playlist layouts (01-11)
Optimization - Improved performance for playlists and albums (01-11)

Added OIS calibration for MI5 in service menu...
Fixed LTE issues from last week

Known Issues:
1. Update for Mi Max / Prime, Mi Note Pro, Mi 4c, Mi 4S suspended for making preparations for Android 7.0 beta testing.
2. Update for Redmi Note 2 suspended this week due to stability testing.
3. Chrome downloads FC after file downloaded on android 7
4. Google App search FC sometimes on android 7
Thanks!

The same in my phone with 6.12.22. The problem is show when make restart, not turn off. In this build you noticed that ?

No. I have this problem from first time, but didn t find solution. Now i know where is. But too late. Screen is burning in upper left corner :(

Neely you have problem with burning creen too? I have 2 cm min from top yellow colour. Probably must change lcd screen. Redmi 3s is mine...Any one with cheap lcd screen for 3s here? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Neely_
Hi guys I have a problem with Launcher 3, when I search something using Google application It crash

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-13-12-19-07-652_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-13-12-19-07-652_com.miui.home.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 365
Is it possible to remove stock launcher by myself? I use Nova launcher but i can see that stock is running too in same time. This time i stopped manual, but like to remove it if it is possible...

André ... olá ..
What GPS Settings are you using?
Also on battery settings i always create na exception for programs that need GPS so that miui dont cut these apps.
When i ride the bike for instance runstastic could track the whole ride because of that, as soon as i add the exception for runtastic at battery settings never missed a centimeter of track.

Olá Roberto!
I dont set anything at all. I just turn on GPS and use it on Maps. The only think I sometimes do, is root and use FasterGPS app to optimize. Should I do anything else to use Google Maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.