MIUI 8.2 7.1.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Settings - permissions -permissions screen layout not fixed (no big deal ;))

Sent from my Redmi 3S

Is it bad thing to wipe cache AND dalvik after flash? Did that with other custom roms but now i did just dirty flash without wiping.
You can do wipe cache AND dalvik without any problem. Hope you are on supported build prior to update.

GPS gets fixed for me within 5 sec during heavy snowing and clouded sky condition:

Screenshot_2017-01-13-09-33-09-610_com.miui.cit.png
IMG_20170113_093707.jpg

Just to confirm that it is indeed possible that "same device and same ROM ends in different result"
Could it be because of the location? Im from Portugal. Maybe it works better in other countries. I bet it works in China

Enviado do meu MI 5 através de Tapatalk

First thanks for your work. Any one have problem with batt drain after charging? Every charge i must turn off phone, wait a few sec and turn on phone. After that is a lot better. If i don t do this, then phone not go to deep sleep probably.
The same in my phone with 6.12.22. The problem is show when make restart, not turn off. In this build you noticed that ?

I am gonna clean flash today's build and by clean flash I mean system wipe, all that out of curiosity if the problem of hardbricking is still there or not and gonna use the new recovery test build, let's see hope it works btw I just wish VoLTE works.

Could it be because of the location? Im from Portugal. Maybe it works better in other countries. I bet it works in China

Nonsense, unless by location you mean inside a building, or underground

I dont know why is last 3-4 builds Xiaomi if focused only in visual changes, without no work in stability, improving performances and make entire system more better for end users that report issues with FC on some app, strange Battery Drain in RN4 and RPro in stand by etc.. Why first not fix that issies that is more priority then this visual music player optimization ? Im really, really disappointed in team that works on MIUI development. Its not acceptable, known bugs to have in last 5-6 builds, and development team to focus on optimization on music player search ? Really ? Very very bad work..

I have GPS problems on 6.9.29 and on 7.1.5. Is China dev having those problems too?

André ... olá ..
What GPS Settings are you using?
Also on battery settings i always create na exception for programs that need GPS so that miui dont cut these apps.
When i ride the bike for instance runstastic could track the whole ride because of that, as soon as i add the exception for runtastic at battery settings never missed a centimeter of track.

Anyone else having problems with SIM card with latest build? Now my phone has lost contact to SIM card three times after update. Mi5.

You can do wipe cache AND dalvik without any problem. Hope you are on supported build prior to update.

Thanks. Yes, I did update from previous build. I just thought if it's good thing to wipe both dalvik and cache after every update.

Status
Not open for further replies.