MIUI 8.2 7.1.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried from other players, e.g. Spotify? Though I think it's system settings anyway
No I have not tried a subscription to play music and always xiaomi earphones use of different kind.
Even with the equalizer changes are not reflected in the 'headset while listening

Can someone please remind me how to update to the current version from a very old version?

I have a Xiaomi mi2 with miui V5 (4.12.5) that was in a storage for a very long time... :$
I have downloaded TWRP for aries but now what?

Thanks!

Screenshot_2017-01-13-17-33-13-592_com.android.settings.png
Screenshot_2017-01-13-17-33-53-666_com.android.settings.png
Screenshot_2017-01-13-17-33-53-666_com.android.settings.png
Hello,
Fingerprint menu disapears for my RN3 !
I have the fingerprint option in settings menu before with MIUI ROM 8.0 stable - MIUI-V8.0.5.0.LHOCNDG
I change to Xiaomi.eu ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_7.1.5_v8-6.0.zip : fingerprint option doesn't exist in settings menu, and also with this update 7.1.12 !
How can I retrieve this option in settings ?
My phone is rooted.

Strange behaviour in 2017 roms with mi5 - apps cannot get internet connection via mobile connection (4g, 3g) With WIFI everything is ok. Little example of apps, cannot get connection - Google Play, Waze, Shazam. I have reinstalled them with no luck.
Chrome sometimes gets connection, sometimes not - imho are connection problems by opening new tab in chrome. If tab is alredy opened, connection works.
Some apps working normally - e.g. weather app, gmail, mail.
Have someone mentioned the same issue?
By now i use 1229 rom with no such problems.
hi. did you set correct permissions in security > data usage > restricted
mby your default for new apps is to restrict mobile data.

Tried everything, also mobile data permissions, everything is allowed there. MIUI connection test also didn't find any problems. But same settings on 1229 rom and everything just works.

@ls1900

The option for fingerprint should be in "Lock screen and password" menu.

Can't read your screenshots because of language. Try changing to English and see if it is available.

Has been available in all versions of weekly rom for me.

Successfully updated my "Kenzo" today!

A reminder for people as from last weeks update, if you want to
use xposed you need v87

due to security updates in the rom.

Reactions: Alessandro_87
@ls1900

The option for fingerprint should be in "Lock screen and password" menu.

Can't read your screenshots because of language. Try changing to English and see if it is available.

Has been available in all versions of weekly rom for me.

Successfully updated my "Kenzo" today!

A reminder for people as from last weeks update, if you want to
use xposed you need v87
due to security updates in the rom.
Thanks you !
I change the language to english in the menu, and the fingerprint option works well. After, I go back to French language, and it works also ;)
IScreenshot_2017-01-13-19-16-26-089_com.android.settings.png

@antigravity

Which version of SuperSU are you trying to flash?
Any errors when flashing, also copy the recovery log and check that.

Are you using an old systemless xposed or "suhide" on your device?

@antigravity Is the supersu app on your phone? If not extract the app from common folder of the zip and install it.

Also when flashing in TWRP, go back in TWRP to advance options and copy the recovery log, have a look in it for errors.

If you can't decipher it, post it to pastebin.com and share the link here.

Now tested with sim slot2 and it's working. Something wrong with sim slot1, maybe some configuration in rom?

MIUI was a revolutionary layer or fork to add innovative features and often advanced to Android stock but some time ago if it returned conformist and little revolutionary even leaving or ignoring important additions of Android stock and settle for adding features not important week to week, They should optimize the use of ram memory and battery expense, as well as better take advantage of our xiaomi hardware, add API like camera 2 and vulkan, the processing of photographs can improve, add gestures with the fingerprint reader, this would make MIUI Advance not adding unnecessary features, instead of adding things to the dumb should optimize and optimize what they already have.

Please fix the sound's problem. No weekly until now solved it. The sound is bad (cracked) when the phone is locked and perfect only when the phone is unlocked. I have tested it with Spotify. Please fix it. Thanks so much

Sent from my Redmi 4 Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.