MIUI 8.2 7.1.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mãi ko thấy có Rom 7.0 cho Mi4c đã 3 tuần ko được Update rồi :((
74711225.jpg

I've installed it a few hours ago and when I boot my Mi5 , it shows the message in red: "Bootloader Unlock". Is it normal?

Sorry for not reading through all the posts.I am using redmi note 3 pro, how is the update this week? seeing the vote results, it doesnt seem so good. I have this weird problem on my kenzo that since some time, my phone data is always on(using JIO sim India, dont hate me for mentioning Jio alright).I have seen other miui users using jio, but their phone data is not always on(volte enabled phones). I wonder what is the issue. I haven't clean flashed in months. Can that be an issue? As I have removed memory card on my phone, I am unable to make a full backup using the miui backup.

I am on 7.1.12 weekly, do i have to wipe data to go to latest 8.1.9.0 stable (released yesterday)?

Mi 5 3/64

Thanks in advance

What volte issues are the others facing? Jio user here. Jio works fine for me. Though I have had several random reboots after last week's update.
Yes, I'm part of global beta team and volte have no issues there. But I like EU ROM same is very much optized in terms of batter, volume and performance. But now I'm thinking of moving back to global beta as jio is my primary #.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
t

What volte issues are the others facing? Jio user here. Jio works fine for me. Though I have had several random reboots after last week's update.
t
Jio user... Volte doesn't work... Same working in global ROM or EU till 6.11.10... Volte working for you in latest ROM? Have you changed any settings?!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

In the previous version my GPS did not worked and I got lost ....Not cool.

Hope IT works now.

Mi5 dutch

[Mi5] Nice update, all change i made in Setttings are wiped to stock... Why? :( I spend last 30min to set it right.

If your browsing the internet on 4G and an incoming/outgoing call does not make the phone drop to 3g (or lower) then VoLTE works

I have see this options and my line drop to 3G when call arrive , and for 1 or to sec go LTE again , mean its not working ? Redmi 4 Pro
thank you

Reactions: Geephile
I have install stable over weekly 5 January and when start with error , after I have install the latest weekly and no problem .

Stable need clean install not dirty from previews ? Redmi 4 Pro

Exellent FIX for on MIUI 8 Xiaomi.eu 7.1.12 Kenzo by kisasanya can be found on <can't post link>
https://
<sory>
yadi.sk
<but>
/d/uE7KcFvA38pEDc

Only for installation from TWRP!!!

After installation are available:
1. Removed regular search, swipe to the top to open Google search
2. Added Screen Edge vidget.
3. Full installed automatically remove "check zip signature" - it's minor bug).
4. In Settings\More...\For developers included two service menu Test on MIUI and Information.
5. Replaced icons in default theme (that would change the theme you want to apply again).
6. Fixed displaying of long names in 3 rows for incoming and outgoing calls.
7. Added additional modes network Only 3G, Only 4G (only mob.data), Only 3G\4G (auto) .
8. Increased quality record frequency 16000 Hz bitrate 64 Kbit\sec .
9. Boot animation replaced.
10. Long tap on the icon of Internet leads to the selection of network mode.
11. The choice of desktop grid settings. (available mesh 4x5,4x6,5x5,5x6).
12. Disabled Wake the phone by touching the fingerprint scanner.
13. Integrated Weather M8 instead of the stock chinese miui. If no, update it with Google Play.
Also fixed stock weather widgets, weather to display. The weather icon is made dynamic.
14. Extended reboot menu.
15. Separate adjustment of sound and notifications from the settings menu and curtains.
16. The number of stages in regularolty volume increased to 24 in all the threads in place 15.
17. Tweaked Auto Brightness.
18. A pop-up notification of the charge is reduced 1. From 20 to 10, 2. From 10 to 5.
19. Advanced geo-definition of the offer.
20. The number of switches in the notification bar 5x3.

i truly like it.
authorised by author.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alessandro_87
t
Jio VoLTE problem persist only for MI5 Nougat ROM's what device are you in?

Status
Not open for further replies.