MIUI 8.2 7.1.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "Andrés Ballestrino, post: 346908, member: 168851"] Como faço uma calibração de bateria? Desculpe fazer perguntas bobas [/ QUOTE]
Playstore: Repair battery life is good!
https://www.smartdroid.de/battery-life-repair-fuer-android-manche-menschen-glauben-einfach-alles/
Translate it. It's fake and a fraud, it is the placebo. A battery is NOT a hard drive or flash storage. You can't repair it with software. If the battery is old or obsolete, only replacing the battery will help you.

Hi, anyone have problem to set a new wallpaper for lock screen in this last version: 7.1.12.

Give me always a error.

Redmi 4 prime

On my Mi5s there are problems setting wallpapers, too. But these problems only exist while I'm using a different launcher (Nova Launcher in my case).
The preview is incorrect and as soon as I choose a different wallpaper the stock-Launcher (obviously active in the background) stops.
Screenshot_2017-01-16-21-10-00-069_com.miui.home.jpg

To change wallpaper/lock screen wallpaper I have to change to the stock launcher, choose the wallpaper and change back to Nova Launcher.
To change wallpapers within Nova Launcher I can use the "use as..."-actions of picture viewers (I use QuickPic).

Problem with DND (Do Not Disturb) mode with Mi 5s Plus and Android Wear.

Switching the mode is not synced reliable anymore with the watch. Was never a problem before.

Already did Factory Reset on the watch, did not help.

Is there here again something for the Redmi Note 3G or is this patterned out. With the colleagues of MultiROM there is but also what!

Fascinating how quickly these days a piece of consumer electronics morphs from excellent to stupid.

Yes , good to be told I now have a stupid phone , wouldn't have realised otherwise . At what point did it become so ... because it's missed the last couple of updates?

If you skipped the last few updates (or many updates, for that matter), your Hermes did probably not become all that stupid.

I'm serious. I believe my Hermes with its limited battery, memory and processing power ran and felt more smoothly with Miui 7.

Is this a good thing to install ?
Exellent FIX for on MIUI 8 Xiaomi.eu 7.1.12 Kenzo by kisasanya can be found on <can't post link>
https://
<sory>
yadi.sk
<but>
/d/uE7KcFvA38pEDc

Only for installation from TWRP!!!

After installation are available:
1. Removed regular search, swipe to the top to open Google search
2. Added Screen Edge vidget.
3. Full installed automatically remove "check zip signature" - it's minor bug).
4. In Settings\More...\For developers included two service menu Test on MIUI and Information.
5. Replaced icons in default theme (that would change the theme you want to apply again).
6. Fixed displaying of long names in 3 rows for incoming and outgoing calls.
7. Added additional modes network Only 3G, Only 4G (only mob.data), Only 3G\4G (auto) .
8. Increased quality record frequency 16000 Hz bitrate 64 Kbit\sec .
9. Boot animation replaced.
10. Long tap on the icon of Internet leads to the selection of network mode.
11. The choice of desktop grid settings. (available mesh 4x5,4x6,5x5,5x6).
12. Disabled Wake the phone by touching the fingerprint scanner.
13. Integrated Weather M8 instead of the stock chinese miui. If no, update it with Google Play.
Also fixed stock weather widgets, weather to display. The weather icon is made dynamic.
14. Extended reboot menu.
15. Separate adjustment of sound and notifications from the settings menu and curtains.
16. The number of stages in regularolty volume increased to 24 in all the threads in place 15.
17. Tweaked Auto Brightness.
18. A pop-up notification of the charge is reduced 1. From 20 to 10, 2. From 10 to 5.
19. Advanced geo-definition of the offer.
20. The number of switches in the notification bar 5x3.

i truly like it.
authorised by author.

If you skipped the last few updates (or many updates, for that matter), your Hermes did probably not become all that stupid.

I'm serious. I believe my Hermes with its limited battery, memory and processing power ran and felt more smoothly with Miui 7.
Sorry , it hasn't come through well - I was trying to get across that I don't think it's a bad phone ( only the battery is disappointing), I am very happy with it , not least because of the work of xiaomi.eu . Ok , there have been more great budget devices since it came out , but I reckon for real life use it is still a keeper.

https://www.smartdroid.de/battery-life-repair-fuer-android-manche-menschen-glauben-einfach-alles/
Translate it. It's fake and a fraud, it is the placebo. A battery is NOT a hard drive or flash storage. You can't repair it with software. If the battery is old or obsolete, only replacing the battery will help you.
My phone it's 2 months old and works great, like 8h of screen, but when I change the ROM, change to 1.30h with a lot of luck, change the ROM with a clean flash, but the problem still there

7.1.12 has good performance about Battery, only thing i missing is 4G. cant take 4G, it can take 3G, H only
so, I restored Modem from 6.12.29 and it's working now.
who changed MODEM :<

Can't wait for Mi4C release with Android 7! I'll try giving some feedback after :)

Currently testing mokee ROM as a daily driver. But miui+android7 seems too tempting :D

Reactions: dio33
Thanks for your work!
I installed it on Mi5s.
Looks like very good, works smoothly, but daily wallpaper doesnt work yet.

Last edited:
Привет всем! Пришел к вам с 4PDA. Владею Xiaomi Mi2s долгое время. За это время перепробовал много прошивок (Rom, если не переведется). При этом заметил некоторые нюансы: на большинстве прошивок звук записи разговоров в прошивках MIUI (от xiaomi.en, miui.su, miuipro, multirom) как из трубы - очень плохого качества. Лучшее качество заметил на прошивках: miui_MiTwo_3.4.19_fastboot_4.1_part_A_soundrec_OK, miui_MiTwo_3.5.24_fastboot_4.1_part_A_soundrec_OK, cm_aries-ota-20160912-caf (через xposed + модуль XCALLRecorder v_1.0.5), cm-12.1-20151207-EXPERIMENTAL-aries (через xposed), EmS_v4.1.1_aries_JLB54.51214_Aroma (сейчас остановился на ней) и многие прошивки Furniel (4PDA). Вопрос, кто знает нормальную прошивку на android v4.4.4 MIUI v5-v6, чтобы запись разговоров, реализуемая штатными средствами, была хорошего качества? Для меня запись разговоров крайне важна.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Привет всем! Пришел к вам с 4PDA. Владею Xiaomi Mi2s долгое время. За это время перепробовал много прошивок (Rom, если не переведется). При этом заметил некоторые нюансы: на большинстве прошивок звук записи разговоров в прошивках MIUI (от xiaomi.en, miui.su, miuipro, multirom) как из трубы - очень плохого качества. Лучшее качество заметил на прошивках: miui_MiTwo_3.4.19_fastboot_4.1_part_A_soundrec_OK, miui_MiTwo_3.5.24_fastboot_4.1_part_A_soundrec_OK, cm_aries-ota-20160912-caf (через xposed + модуль XCALLRecorder v_1.0.5), cm-12.1-20151207-EXPERIMENTAL-aries (через xposed), EmS_v4.1.1_aries_JLB54.51214_Aroma (сейчас остановился на ней) и многие прошивки Furniel (4PDA). Вопрос, кто знает нормальную прошивку на android v4.4.4 MIUI v5-v6, чтобы запись разговоров, реализуемая штатными средствами, была хорошего качества? Для меня запись разговоров крайне важна.
74711225.jpg

How can I remove the search bar in the drop down menu?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Hi all! I came to you from 4PDA. I have Xiaomi Mi2s a long time. During this time, tried a lot of firmwares (ROMs). At the same time noticed some nuances: most of the firmwares sound recordings in firmware MIUI (by xiaomi.en, miui.su, miuipro, multirom) as from the chimney - very poor quality. The best quality noticed on firmware: miui_MiTwo_3.4.19_fastboot_4.1_part_A_soundrec_OK, miui_MiTwo_3.5.24_fastboot_4.1_part_A_soundrec_OK, cm_aries-ota-20160912-caf (via xposed + module XCALLRecorder v_1.0.5), cm-12.1-20151207-EXPERIMENTAL-aries (via xposed), EmS_v4.1.1_aries_JLB54.51214_Aroma (now stopped her) and a firmware Furniel (4PDA). The question of who knows the normal ROM based on android v4.4.4 MIUI v5 or v6, where records of calls has good quality? For me recording of calls is extremely important.

Status
Not open for further replies.