MIUI 8.2 7.1.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI
rom stable 8.1.1 redmi 3/ido bug dial (crash) cant open n restart if try to open that.. dial(phone)

2 cores still in passive for gaming
Can you take a screenshot 4 core active?
Only time I see 4 cores active on my Mi4 with CPU-Z is right after I turn my phone on. Then when everything loads it's just 2 cores active and no matter how much I stress it it's just 2 cores active. So that makes me think that the feature is not working as it is intended. Others on this forum say you can't trust CPU-Z to show the real usage of cores.

Reactions: lazye
In the list of devices table, what does the column "locked bootloader" mean ? That it is locked with original ROM ?

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Hi there!
Thanks for the EU ROM development!
I have a Redmi 3 purchased from the Spanish store powerplanetonline. It came with MIUI 7.1 by Xiaomi EU Stable 7.1.3.0 (LHPCNCK) on it. Now I wanted to upgrade to MIUI 8 EU. Since it already has a Xiaomi EU ROM on it does it mean that my phone already has the bootloader unlocked? Can I proceed the upgrade directly or do I have to ask Xiaomi unlock permission?

Thank you so much guys

Redmi Note 4 here, since upgrading I'm having data/LTE connection problems : I can't connect to the Internet unless I reboot, and it only lasts for an unknown duration.

Hi there!
Thanks for the EU ROM development!
I have a Redmi 3 purchased from the Spanish store powerplanetonline. It came with MIUI 7.1 by Xiaomi EU Stable 7.1.3.0 (LHPCNCK) on it. Now I wanted to upgrade to MIUI 8 EU. Since it already has a Xiaomi EU ROM on it does it mean that my phone already has the bootloader unlocked? Can I proceed the upgrade directly or do I have to ask Xiaomi unlock permission?

Thank you so much guys
Not necessary, install the ROM

Redmi Note 4 here, since upgrading I'm having data/LTE connection problems : I can't connect to the Internet unless I reboot, and it only lasts for an unknown duration.
No problems here

Tapatalk - Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Prime

Only time I see 4 cores active on my Mi4 with CPU-Z is right after I turn my phone on. Then when everything loads it's just 2 cores active and no matter how much I stress it it's just 2 cores active. So that makes me think that the feature is not working as it is intended. Others on this forum say you can't trust CPU-Z to show the real usage of cores.
Cpu-Z not valid, cpu monitor not valid, these two apps show core 0 and core 3 active, core 2 & 3 are off.
Every week I remove mpdesicion, delete termal conf file and instead place another termal conf file (don't even know what they are... But after that everything works excellent) better battery stats for sure.
Why no one from Xiaomi.eu doesnt consider this?

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: mycro7 and lazye

A way to restore all cores: https://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?posts/321807

Every week I remove mpdesicion, delete termal conf file and instead place another termal conf file (don't even know what they are... But after that everything works excellent) better battery stats for sure.
Why no one from Xiaomi.eu doesnt consider this?

Same here.. China devs should delete mpdecision if it doesn't work well on Mi4..

< Mi4 LTE by xiaomi.eu >

Anyone having notification issues? - had some settings on IFTTT now the noficatons aren't coming through, which is preventing notifications on my pebble as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.