MIUI 8.2 7.1.19/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I have the MIUI 8.2 6.12.19 (dev) on my MI5s, I always used the updater app to update these version. But this time, after decrypting the update file, when I reboot, it opens the TWRP menu. Can I just click on install and select the file and then reboot as it is said in the first post, or I have to do anything else?
Will I lose the data on the phone?
Best Regards
No data lost no matter how you choose to install
Since several builds the updater route is uncertain, on Mi5 sometime after decrypting the file is corrupted and cannot be used anymore. The better option is to reboot in twrp and install the rom, afterwards just wipe cache/dalvik and reboot system

Reactions: losdukos
I'm not sure if this has been reported but on mi5s plus, dual camera or stereo mode doesn't work. It's possible to take a picture but once you look at the picture and press stereo mode for edit, the app goes back to the gallery picture just taken. A bug or is it only my device?

Not rooted or anything modified just a weekly update.

Same here. This worked OK in 7.1.12 or 6.12.29 (not sure if I had tried with 7.1.12).

java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred while executing doInBackground()
at android.os.AsyncTask$3.done(AsyncTask.java)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:354)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:223)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:242)
at android.os.AsyncTask$SerialExecutor$1.run(AsyncTask.java)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1113)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:588)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:818)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for boolean com.android.gallery3d.filtershow.tools.DualCameraNativeEngine.initDepthMap(android.graphics.Bitmap, android.graphics.Bitmap, java.lang.String, java.lang.String, float) (tried Java_com_android_gallery3d_filtershow_tools_DualCameraNativeEngine_initDepthMap and Java_com_android_gallery3d_filtershow_tools_DualCameraNativeEngine_initDepthMap__Landroid_graphics_Bitmap_2Landroid_graphics_Bitmap_2Ljava_lang_String_2Ljava_lang_String_2F)
at com.android.gallery3d.filtershow.tools.DualCameraNativeEngine.initDepthMap(Native Method)
at com.miui.extraphoto.qualcomm.refocus.QualcommRefocusImage.createImageRefocus(QualcommRefocusImage.java:200)
at com.miui.extraphoto.core.api.DualFactory.createRefocusImage(DualFactory.java:51)
at com.miui.extraphoto.ui.RefocusActivity.initRefocusImages(RefocusActivity.java:267)
at com.miui.extraphoto.ui.RefocusActivity.access$1600(RefocusActivity.java:62)
at com.miui.extraphoto.ui.RefocusActivity$InitTask.doInBackground(RefocusActivity.java:641)
at com.miui.extraphoto.ui.RefocusActivity$InitTask.doInBackground(RefocusActivity.java:620)
at android.os.AsyncTask$2.call(AsyncTask.java)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:237)
... 4 more

HMNote3 has some issues regarding stability since 7,1,12 (FC and some laggness ) and no child mode . hope everything will be solved in 7.2.2 ...

keep up the good work , thank you !

Anyone else has their wallpaper settings bugged? Sometimes it only take a small part of the wallpaper when you set it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Still not have integrated Deep Sleap fix for Redmi Pro. Still drain in standby, if i dont flash fix via TWRP. I cant believe. One bug is not fixed several months ..

Sorry EU Team, this critic was not for you. Xiaomi shame on you.
Agreed.. this should not take so long especially when there are fixes out.

Reactions: Morvarid
Agreed.. this should not take so long especially when there are fixes out.

To be irony larger, also Note 4 is affected with the same bug.. Fix also exist for Note 4, but someone need to put into factory build.

To be irony larger, also Note 4 is affected with the same bug.. Fix also exist for Note 4, but someone need to put into factory build.
Fix is disabling LTE at all.. So it's not a real fix..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Reactions: Dr.MTR
What is it?

Attachments

• pic1.png
    pic1.png
    91.7 KB · Views: 570
hi
A user from israel.
GPS did not get a fix within reasnobale time even though the hardware test showed immediate fix
with 11 satelites

Reactions: sebip
Widget clock isn't syncing with system time, anyone know why?

Just flashed 7.1.20 beta for redmi 3x/3s,so far no major issues. it sucks that it has slower internet than my previous phone tho

Sent from my Redmi 3X using Tapatalk

Widget clock isn't syncing with system time, anyone know why?

Just checked my Widget against system time & it's okay. Have you tried re-adding the Widget?

I have found two bugs on this version on MI5 3 GB
When I try to put shortcut for battery on display, this is open for a millisecond then it is closed. If I go in settings, the long way, all working.
The second bug is related to calendar, after I put birthday in contacts, calendar imported them like the person born in september is now on 9 of january, the other born in may, june, july, moved to 5,6,7,January, so somehow change the month with the day.
Except that, for one day, 24 hours, of working, loss 17 percent of battery, 1h.50min of screen, but I liked a lot how it is the line on battery graph in standby, almost horizontal, so its a good battery life, even from the first use.

Reactions: Dr.MTR
I have found two bugs on this version on MI5 3 GB
When I try to put shortcut for battery on display, this is open for a millisecond then it is closed. If I go in settings, the long way, all working.
The second bug is related to calendar, after I put birthday in contacts, calendar imported them like the person born in september is now on 9 of january, the other born in may, june, july, moved to 5,6,7,January, so somehow change the month with the day.
Except that, for one day, 24 hours, of working, loss 17 percent of battery, 1h.50min of screen, but I liked a lot how it is the line on battery graph in standby, almost horizontal, so its a good battery life, even from the first use.

1h50m battery life for 17%?! Amazing!!!
So you can easily have 9h SOT!
I mostly get around 4h30 (MI5 64GB) with latest builds?!with some builds 6h30m sometimes?!

How do you do that?Suggestions?! How do you install your rom?Special apps?root?

1h50m battery life for 17%?! Amazing!!!
So you can easily have 9h SOT!
I mostly get around 4h30 (MI5 64GB) with latest builds?!with some builds 6h30m sometimes?!

How do you do that?Suggestions?! How do you install your rom?Special apps?root?
I've done nothing, no root, no special app. After flashing the rom, battery was at 83 % now it is 67. Just normal dalvik and cache wipe. As I said it is a surprise for me too.
At battery usage is stated that app drain 31 % and hardware 69.
In hardware standby phone is 32.4 and the screen is 22.7 % with 2 h now.
I will see after few days, maybe its just a bad report of battery(but I hope that is correct).

Reactions: kriszut
Hi all,
anyone knows if there's any chance to see a 7.1.20 version for the Mix?
Have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.