MIUI 8.2 7.1.19/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This version runs very stable on my Redmi 4 pro.
Only issue i have is to import birthdays from contacts into calendar. In the contacts I see the right date an when I choose to import them the app set wrong dates. For example: A contact has his birthday on 3. March 75. When I import this one now is shown with birthdate 23. July 8.
Could anyone help me, to solve it?
Confirmed. I have the same problem. Fix anyone? (Mi4 LTE, Croatian language)

Hi.
After update the ROM, my Mi Mix has no active on TWRP!
Confirm I have been follow up from this previous version with no problem,

Please add Dolby Digital Plus features to Mi5. Like Mi2
This feature is very nice. And my Mi2's sound quality more better than of Mi5 with this feature

MI 5 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

[Mi5 128/4GB] MIUI 8.2_7.1.19
Notifications LED functionality has changed with this update - the LED will only light when the screen is asleep for notifications, messages and calls, but will always be on for charge (green), except when the screen is asleep and there is a notification, call or message LED.

What is the "designed" behaviour of the LED logic? @ingbrzy

Is it possible to have the notifications, messages and calls LED's turn on when the screen is on (as in previous releases)?

My default settings are:
Light up when charging: "ON"
Pulse Notification light: "ON"
Notifications Light Colour: "Blue"
Calls Light Colour: "Red"
Messages Light Colour: "Cyan"

Cheers,
GM.
New LED logic optimization for Mi5 with Android 7.0 based MIUI:

http://en.miui.com/thread-433326-1-1.html?lan=en&lan=en&lan=en

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Guys please help. I Want to back from lineageos to miui, and i make full wipe, install rom, and i have communication "no os installed". But when i restore system from backup everything is ok and it's working. But i want to full wipe and install new version. Some one can help me?

Last edited:
Facebook has been stopped is the error in note2 in turkish language
I get this error starting amy application.

New LED logic optimization for Mi5 with Android 7.0 based MIUI:

http://en.miui.com/thread-433326-1-1.html?lan=en&lan=en&lan=en

Conditions:
- Screen Off
and
- Reached 100% of Battery level
Action:
- Notification light Off (Whenever you see the Notification light is in OFF status while charging, the battery is full)

Mine is still green at 100%, bug?

BTW, is it normal that "flickering" is not smoot/fluid on Mi5?

Confirmed, but it only happens when "Tap Home button to go back Home screen" option enabled. Please check!
Yes that fixed it thanks (notice this bug in a lot of roms, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't)
Will disable tab to go home for now as I use one hand mode a lot

Conditions:
- Screen Off
and
- Reached 100% of Battery level
Action:
- Notification light Off (Whenever you see the Notification light is in OFF status while charging, the battery is full)

Mine is still green at 100%, bug?

BTW, is it normal that "flickering" is not smoot/fluid on Mi5?
Disable "light up when charging option" in notification light settings. By this you will get LED notification while charging...

Guys please help. I Want to back from lineageos to miui, and i make full wipe, install rom, and i have communication "no os installed". But when i restore system from backup everything is ok and it's working. But i want to full wipe and install new version. Some one can help me?

Maybe you are better off asking this in the right device specific forum.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

@ingbrezy today out CN dev 7.1.20 mi5S can you upload custom.eu?
Heres link :
http://bigota.d.miui.com/7.1.20/miui_MI5S_7.1.20_229fa68558_6.0.zip
Give the guys a break, will you - it is SATURDAY, a non-working day in Europe.

As ingbrezy said earlier, the 7.1.20 release is only for some optimisation of CHINESE Apps, so WHY should he be re-releasing this code for EU ROM??

(Hint,one of the main EU ROM optimisations is to remove all the Chinese apps/bloatware.....)

When you get no OS installed just reboot to recovery again and then reboot to system

Reactions: wilqist
There are some problems with birthday in calender, now i and some other contacts have more than one burthdays, i dont know why the system also shows now burthdays on days where the contacts have not burthday

Hi guys,

I would like to update my Redmi 4 Prime to the newest MIUI version based on Android 7.
I am currently running MIUI Global 8.1 Stable (MBEMIDI). On the ROM dowload page I found the following info:

I was wondering if the given TWRP (- Install TWRP 3.0.2.3 or ZCX) version is valid for every Xiaomi device? I could not find any device specific links.
Is there anything else I need to consider before flashing?

Thanks!
Ar

Hi guys,

I would like to update my Redmi 4 Prime to the newest MIUI version based on Android 7.
I am currently running MIUI Global 8.1 Stable (MBEMIDI). On the ROM dowload page I found the following info:

I was wondering if the given TWRP (- Install TWRP 3.0.2.3 or ZCX) version is valid for every Xiaomi device? I could not find any device specific links.
Is there anything else I need to consider before flashing?

Thanks!
Ar
No Android 7, twrp for Mi5.

Reactions: Armator
Is the firmware for the mi5s also working for the plus variant or is there no rom available (yet)?

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A3003 mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.