MIUI 8.2 7.1.19/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your Rom! Great work!
I updated from previous version easily.
I'm just facing only 2 issues:
1. Wallpapers carousel not updating pictures. Just showing only 2 pictures all the time.
2. Weather not updating automatically. I have to enter the app and reresh it manually.

Are they happening due to sever problem or I have to do something more?

Reactions: dm-itry
Hi everyone. No news about 7.1.20 ?
Have a nice week-end.

Thanks for your answer. It's probably due to my bad English but I've understood that 7.1.20 will be done today.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I will wait for the next release planned for february (In case of good understanding this time) ;-)

Anyone have problem with modules to xposed? I installed xposed and module miui 8 tweaks. I accept this module in xposed and restart phone, and now it's booting over 25minutes. It's loading and loding. Any solution?

Do you have a plan to add more flat third party icons?

I use LINE a lot and it's icon look doesn't fit with other system app icons and some third party app icon like spotify, pocket, twitter.

Video playback not smooth as previous update.. Please fix this

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Anyone have problem with modules to xposed? I installed xposed and module miui 8 tweaks. I accept this module in xposed and restart phone, and now it's booting over 25minutes. It's loading and loding. Any solution?
What is your os and xposed version?

[Redmi 4 Prime] [HM4PRO]

Updating from 7.1.5 ------> 7.1.19

Do i need to flash fastboot Rom again?

Nope.. You can install directly from twrp

ingbrzy, upgrade to 7.1.20 for the mi5 will be? or update to 7.1.19?

Last edited:
Is the O2 roaming bug fixed in this ROM? Over the last weeks I had to enable roaming which is not a preferred way if living near the boarder to another country.

Send from my Redmi Note 4 @ MIUI V8 6.12.29 by Xiaomi.eu

Thanks for your answer. It's probably due to my bad English but I've understood that 7.1.20 will be done today.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I will wait for the next release planned for february (In case of good understanding this time) ;-)
No any change in 7.1.20 compared to 7.1.19 that affects global (non-China) users. This is the reason why official global beta also released based on 7.1.19 China builds and they also stayed on this version.
So releasing 7.1.20 would be just unnecessary effort for nothing...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
In this version the app permission screen does not fit into the display on my Redmi 3S.

Screenshot_2017-01-21-14-11-27-868_com.miui.packageinstaller.png

and some chinese characters are foundScreenshot_2017-01-21-14-25-13-765_com.android.settings.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryoma
Hi guys, i'm trying to install 19.1 update but, when i flash the ROM in recovery, it appears:" zip corrupt file" (picture). Howard can i solve it and install this update? (Now i have 7.1.12)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-21-04-55-45.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-21-04-55-45.png
    177.7 KB · Views: 292
Hi guys, i'm trying to install 19.1 update but, when i flash the ROM in recovery, it appears:" zip corrupt file" (picture). Howard can i solve it and install this update? (Now i have 7.1.12)
check Md5 before install

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

7.1.19 and xposed: installer 3.0_alpha4, xposed v86 sdk23 arm64

But on 6.12.29 this combination works fine

Your query has been resolved but for the benefit of others and a reminder: -

As of 7.1.5 or later, now requires
Xposed v87
due to November Security patches.​

Also make sure you use the version developed for MIUI.

Is it work on Redmi pro? I like know If I update this on my phone how I can update with next week Rom without losing my data?!

Status
Not open for further replies.