MIUI 8.2 7.1.19/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting tired of writing always the same thing.
Ask Xiaomi.
In this forum there are NO official developers from Xiaomi. No one here can answer these kind of questions.
Go to en.miui.com
You're such a martyr , life must be a burden for you , how do you cope ? If it so exhaustive , nobody is obliging you to write anything . It was a question to somebody who wrote something who might feasibly be able to provide an answer . There may not be any official developers here , it's true , but there may be people here who know what it means , alternatively I will apologise for not being psychic , for not knowing who knows what , and for not knowing what constitutes an appropriate question . Maybe there should be a thread about which questions /comments people are allowed to post ; )
And as I am sure you know , official forums is full of " thanks " , "waiting ".

You're such a martyr , life must be a burden for you , how do you cope ? If it so exhaustive , nobody is obliging you to write anything . It was a question to somebody who wrote something who might feasibly be able to provide an answer . There may not be any official developers here , it's true , but there may be people here who know what it means , alternatively I will apologise for not being psychic , for not knowing who knows what , and for not knowing what constitutes an appropriate question . Maybe there should be a thread about which questions /comments people are allowed to post ; )
And as I am sure you know , official forums is full of " thanks " , "waiting ".

Yes I know, and in fact it's a Xiaomi problem. And this is not Xiaomi :D This is an unofficial development thread with very wide rules, on XDA you get a ban or suspension for those kind of questions in development threads.
I'm a martyr, I'm a god, I'm someone who uses Xiaomi from long time and knows them quite well. Better than you in fact.

Anyone getting always the same 2 wallpapers of a dog with a girl and a car on lockscreen when the option of random wallpapers is on?

Yes I know, and in fact it's a Xiaomi problem. And this is not Xiaomi :D This is an unofficial development thread with very wide rules, on XDA you get a ban or suspension for those kind of questions in development threads.
I'm a martyr, I'm a god, I'm someone who uses Xiaomi from long time and knows them quite well. Better than you in fact.
I don't doubt you know more about it than me , no argument there , but there will have been a time when you didn't know as much as you do now - we don't know what we don't know: for some reason it sometimes feels like a crime to be in that position here : ) .

Reactions: Giuseppe Cozzolino
I don't doubt you know more about it than me , no argument there , but there will have been a time when you didn't know as much as you do now - we don't know what we don't know: for some reason it sometimes feels like a crime to be in that position here : ) .

I know, it's hard to be a noob. Don't try suicide.

Please stop, guys! Use PM for your fighting. I got a lot of useless notification from your war.
On topic: Wich is the newest weekly MIUI rom for Mi-4c and, if tested it somebody, how working? Thanks!
This is my weekly rom
2221502ce07c3e3cd89da5b3cf4ee7a8.jpg

Last edited:
Phone was at 7% and I enabled Airplane mode, at 3% I have disabled it and battery jumped from 3% to 54% (didn't connected charger)
Is this Battery issue or OS? :)

photo_2017-01-29_14-24-10.jpg

CHANGELOG

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
Fix - Bluetooth earphones battery status error (01-17)

Home screen
Optimization - Swipe up to remove a task in Recents (01-18)

Weather
Fix - Error message didn't disappear when weather data appeared (01-17)
Fix - Font issues with temperature when weather data appeared (01-17)
Fix - Pictures turn blur in detail pages (01-17)

For MI5 Android 7.0:
Fixed - Chrome FC when file gets downloaded
Fixed - Google App/Launcher3 FC when searching
Fixed - Random Google App/Launcher3 FC
Optimized - GPS Fix

Notes:
MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 7.1.19 is the last update before Chinese Spring Festival Holiday. All releases suspended from Jan 22 to Feb. 5, 2017. Next version will be 7.2.9..

1. Update for Mi Max / Prime, Mi Note Pro, Mi 4c, Mi 4S suspended because we're making preparations for Android 7.0 beta testing.
2. Update for Redmi Note 2 and Redmi Note 3 suspended this week due to stability testing.
3. Some features for Mi 5 are delayed due to overall releases adjustment. We will handle it after Chinese Spring Festival Holiday. Thanks for your understanding.

Can you add Calendar app from Global Developer ROM, instead of a China one?

its same app..
Dear developer, i like your ROMs very much.
I have Mi5 Pro and it is only one bug, that I hate: HD video recording instead of 4K when i choose. I have to change it for 4K every time. On different roms there is no such bug.
I will like your team more if you find sollution of it in other versions!
Thanks

I'm getting tired of writing always the same thing.
Ask Xiaomi.
In this forum there are NO official developers from Xiaomi. No one here can answer these kind of questions.
Go to en.miui.com

even on en.miui.com, there are no developpers, only official forum admins.

hello, my MI5 It is restarted on having entered way fastboot And I cannot do anything help! sorry for my bad english​

I noticed my mobile data speed is slower than when i used global stable rom.i used to get 1mbps connection always but now its just 200kbps+ max.Any solutions?

Sent from my Redmi 3X using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.