• YES

Votes: 244 79.2%
  • NO

Votes: 64 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I've updated my Redmi Pro this morning and everything seems fine.

The missing tab in settings issue (Home Screen) is now fixed. I even have a feeling that battery is a little bit better.

PS: I have 2 rather stupid questions:
1) can I install Android 7.0 on my Redmi Pro?
2) is it known if Redmi Pro will be supported by MIUI 9 / Android 7.0?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-06-15-11-57-865_com.miui.securitycenter[1].png
    Screenshot_2017-01-06-15-11-57-865_com.miui.securitycenter[1].png
    69.3 KB · Views: 365
@barnir On Kenzo?

I also had the same problem, just to note SR1 is broken doesn't work.

Have you systemless xposed installed by any chance, trying to rule out possible causes.

Mi5 - every time I start camera movies resolution is set to 720p. Even after I change to 4K, shot a movie, then close app and kill all apps then start again - it will be set to 720p...

Waiting for Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 stability improvements. XRN2 phones turns off randomly when battery low, and when battery is under 10% and the phone is powered off, you can not turn on the phone. It turns off when boot completed. I do not know why no android update for this phone from xiaomi, because the htc one m9+ have same processor from mtk, and that phone gets marshmallow 6.0. Interesting things...

Last edited:
Reactions: spdiv1972
Mi5S - not able to connect to 4G, only H+ maximum, while I am in full coverage 4G900 and 1800 area. Downgrading to 6.12.29.

Reactions: zmajdk
HM4pro: seems to be ok.
Bug with bad recording sound still exists, had to install the patch.

I dont need it, but why is gamebooster now missing?

why??
in first page in "Language included in our MIUIv8" there are NON EU Country added in this rom: China, Korean, Vietnamese and Thai..
It has nothing to do with "NON EU Country" it's because the people from your country is spamming non-stop in official MIUI forum speaking non-english language making it hard for other people to understand what you guys are talking about

No, I'm not here to offend you, I'm just stating facts, same as what others have said before in the previous thread in this forum
Once Indonesian language is added into Xiaomi.EU firmwares, Indonesians will flood this forum spamming everywhere. That's why ingbrzy refused to add Indonesian language to his ROMs

Sorry buddy

Last edited:
Plz bring stable release for Redmi 4 Prime, seems a new version of China stable ROM (8.1.3) has been released. Plz bring a stable ROM based on this new update.

Gmail notifications still not showing on which email address you get new emails (and no email titles)

hi everyone, how to install xposed on mi4w? I tried like I did before but I get bootloop.

@barnir On Kenzo?

I also had the same problem, just to note SR1 is broken doesn't work.

Have you systemless xposed installed by any chance, trying to rule out possible causes.

I have Xposed systemless without Magisk, Tried to flash supersu SR2 and didnt worked. Did Security Patch changed?

Anyone else having problems with Kenzo version of this weeks rom.

When I try to flash SuperSU, tried both stable 2.79 and beta 2.79-SR2.

The phone doesn't start, just stays on the boot animation.

The phone boots fine if I don't try to root.
Did You try to flash SU2.76 and update to 2.79 through playstore later?

Hi, I'm from Turkey. In here, time line changed from GMT +2.0 to GMT +3.0 permamently about 2-3 months before. Since than we having issues with apps and such even after we change time manually. I waited for updates (a lot of updates) for this problem but it isn't fixed yet. I belive Miui Team don't even know this problem. So I decided to post here for if Xiaomi.Eu Team maybe fix this problem in their releases. Thanks in advance and sorry for bad English.

Is very strange...On my MI 5 32GB, after updating to version 7.1.5 when I open the weather widget from Google the app force closes giving the message "application is halted abnormally."
I tried deleting the application cache, has reinstalled but the problem remains.
On my Mi 4 no problem ..
Very very strange...

I downloaded and flashed the re-uploaded version for Mi5s, still no LTE. I have another device right next to me with the same carrier and LTE works fine on that device. So it's not a problem with the carrier.
Stuck on 3G / H+.

Reactions: zmajdk
Mi5s, unluckily I have no lte where I am right now, so I can't check... Reflashed the reuploaded version too. Everything else seems OK, very smooth version

Reactions: Joshua Jeff
I downloaded and flashed the re-uploaded version for Mi5s, still no LTE. I have another device right next to me with the same carrier and LTE works fine on that device. So it's not a problem with the carrier.
Stuck on 3G / H+.
Me too that is why I downgraded in the meantime, immediately 4G+ back with 6.12.29.

Reactions: zmajdk and Kepee
Status
Not open for further replies.