Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 244 79.2%
  • NO

Votes: 64 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I found out whether I have the reuploaded version for Mi5s or not?
What are the differences?

Reactions: zmajdk
I downloaded and flashed the re-uploaded version for Mi5s, still no LTE. I have another device right next to me with the same carrier and LTE works fine on that device. So it's not a problem with the carrier.
Stuck on 3G / H+.
check your APN settings.. are they same?

Reactions: Kepee
Fingerprint reader seems much faster with mi5s
I noticed this, too. It seems to be more reliable now. It's a shame LTE doesn't work with this version of the ROM. But I'm not downgrading. I have fast wifi at home, 3G is fast enough when I'm outdoors and I'm liking the improved fingerprint reader and the snappier feel of this ROM.

Yes. But when I changed "Bearer" from "unspecified" to "LTE" in APN settings, my phone connected to 4G for about 5-10 seconds. Then it dropped back to 3G/H+.
make log and attach it here.. call * # * # BUG # * # *

Reactions: Kepee
UPDATE ON MY MI5

The phone finished booting for about 2-3 minutes after flashing. At first it was a bit snappy but after I turned it off and turned it back on, it was now running so smoothly. The fingerprint sensor improved(I think) it unlocked my device and apps faster compared to the last build. I also think they added an animation when you make the screen off (I am not sure). I cannot test the LTE signal on my device because I am in an area where LTE is not covered but hopefully there is not LTE issue like what our fellow Mi5s users are encountering that made them rollback to the previous version.

I will further test the latest version. But right now, a must-install version of eu rom for Mi5!

guys i have a question
i have the weekly rom 6.12.29 on my redmi 4 pro
how can i install the new xiaomi.eu_multi_HM4Pro_7.1.5_v8-6.0.zip rom without loose any data? (app,setting ecc)

I flashed superSu 2.79 but no root here in Mi5S. Do I have to install another version of it and where can I find it here?

guys i have a question
i have the weekly rom 6.12.29 on my redmi 4 pro
how can i install the new xiaomi.eu_multi_HM4Pro_7.1.5_v8-6.0.zip rom without loose any data? (app,setting ecc)
Updater - menu - select zip - reboot - done

doesnt matters.. LTE doesnt work for both...

Status
Not open for further replies.