• YES

Votes: 244 79.2%
  • NO

Votes: 64 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no "Child Mode" on my redmi 3.

But to be honest, I didn't check last week's ROM since I flashed it wednesday late night.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Coming from global stable to xiaomi.eu – I need to flash twrp and from twrp wipe what before flashing eu ROM?

What would you recommend, stable or weekly for Mi4?

thx for your work! the rom itself is fast but connectivity is slow in wlan and mobile too. new version needs some fixes. SOT is very good mi5s 3/64

Last edited:
MI5 pro, reverted back to previous version, because of major problems of mobile network. Waze, Shazam, Google Play, etc didn't get network connection.

Xiaomi mi5s confirmed can't connect to my 4G network, downgrading as i need it.
Otherwise fingerprint is more faster and the ROM is more smooth

I have MI5 and problems with GPS using this build as well as the previous one. A few sats or a lot of sats without fix. Older builds did not have this problem.
Anybody knows how to resolve this?
I am in Russia if this matters.

Thanks for next good update for Redmi Note 4.

I still got FC on Gmail app, no clue how to fix it.

I have MI5 and problems with GPS using this build as well as the previous one. A few sats or a lot of sats without fix. Older builds did not have this problem.
Anybody knows how to resolve this?
I am in Russia if this matters.

Same problem right here. I don't use GPS very often buy i would fine is it works properly.

Anyone have a broken layout in "settings -> permissions -> permissions"? (HMNote4)

Confirm on Redmi 3S

af81f55cad76e7a77c81b5fe360a384f.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Geephile
anyone having this issue on kenzo ?
app permissions layout not fit the screen , the icons are cut off.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-07-00-55-44-778_com.miui.packageinstaller.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-07-00-55-44-778_com.miui.packageinstaller.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 350
Excuse me but I don't know exactly how to use backup in TWRP to downgrade to the actual ROM that I have now in my mi5. I am using 6.12.22 and I'm really happy with this version buy I would like to try the latest ROM.

How I need to do a backup with TWRP that save all my data (photos, apps, background,...) and try this ROM. If something goes wrong how I can go back and restore my actual phone?

Sorry if the question is so basic but I'm starting in this awesome world.

Thanks!!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

After reboot Xiaomi mi5s and i lost connection of LTE network and i am stuck with 3G network.

There is a way to use mi cloud for locate my device on this rom?

Enviado de meu MI 5 usando Tapatalk

Hello,I have two questions, what is the last Beta Rom for Redmi 1S, I would like to download it. The other question is, do you know if there are plans to update the Redmi 3 PRO to android 6 ?

First of all, Thanks.

Since 6.12.29 Mi 5 is unable to switch over between 3G and LTE. It fails to switch to 3G (H+) while connecting to a call and results in No Service. Callers are experiencing a busy signal and I'm unable to make or receive calls. Back to 6.12.22 for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.