Votes: 244 79.2%
  • NO

Votes: 64 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do clean flash if u coming from stable

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Not necessary in my experience, data wipe is needed if going the other way but I`ve flashed many times from stable to weekly without a single problem
The device is working good, there is at least one more person with uncertified kenzo(RN3pro) as post 377 shows so it seems this is not Mi4 only issue

Not necessary in my experience, data wipe is needed if going the other way but I`ve flashed many times from stable to weekly without a single problem
The device is working good, there is at least one more person with uncertified kenzo(RN3pro) as post 377 shows so it seems this is not Mi4 only issue
I did full wipe, reinstall everything. Now my kenzo is certified.
Screenshot_2017_01_09_22_36_49_522_com_android_v.png

Hi everyone. I want to downgrade from the current weekly to the stable release 8.1.6. So it's a downgrade from Nougat to Lollipop. A simple ROM flash is OK in this case ?

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

I tried updating my redmi 3s from 6.8.25, but now when it starts it only shows the mi logo briefly and then nothing happens. This way entering the recovery mode is impossible. I tried reinstalling using fastboot and adb tools, but my bootloader is locked and I didn't turn on the usb debugging in dev. options. Any ideas?

Using latest build on my kenzo, all fine for now..rooted with super su,no problems..it is smooth and awesome..thanks @ingbrzy for hard work

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone. I want to downgrade from the current weekly to the stable release 8.1.6. So it's a downgrade from Nougat to Lollipop. A simple ROM flash is OK in this case ?

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

It is downgrade from Nougat to Marshmallow...anyway wipe data needed otherwise you will stuck at Mi logo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.