MIUI 9 7.10.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, may be a silly question, but I really liked the functionality in Global/Indian versions of MIUI where the messages app would put notifications/advertisements in a different tab and only have messages from humans in your primary tab. How do I get that functionality in xiaomi.eu?

go to Settings -> Notification & status bar -> tick "Notification folder"

Edit: Sorry this is for massages in notification folder. I think the thing you are looking for is Global / India specific.

anyone else having problems with network connectivity after a reboot? If I reboot my Mi5s I don't have any network connectivity. Wifi and cellular show connected but I'm somehow not connected to the internet. Only after a complete shutdown and start the internet starts to work. I did a clean Install (wiping everything) and installed this version. But I also installed xposed and magisk, so I'm evaluating the cause of my network issues...

I would not wait so long, did you try with other rom ?

on mi4, it is better to flash cpuv4.zip to recover the 4 cores. phone is smoother ans uses less battery as with only 2 just because the frequency can be lower. Also the phone is less sensitive to random reboots. Same applies to mi3 of course.

WHAT IS cpuv4.zip???

How comes region is always set to Poland? And also the region menu is not visible in additional settings, reachable only by searching in settings.

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

A patch made with good mpdecision and thermal. Conf.

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk
Cpuv4.zip limits the 4 cores at 1036 Mhz maximum frequency on my Mi4w so I quit using it. How about yours experience?

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

How comes region is always set to Poland? And also the region menu is not visible in additional settings, reachable only by searching in settings.

I'd like to know the reason as well...

Because Miui China rom have lock another regions, only have Region China(system). Xiaomi.eu base on china roms not Global.
And what is the problem? Once the region set, after the installation of Friday update does not change.
3fd8dfb955d4f578f5680a4761bb9a00.jpg

As far as I'm concerned about my mix2. I only know a little battery drain
in comparison with the international global rom. If it could be improved it would be perfect :)

Hello,

i need the latest rom for hm2014813 Redmi 2 TD (2/16GB)

xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2XTDPro_V8.2.1.0.LHJCNDL_v8-5.1.zip

But the link don´t work, please can anybody check the link?
Maybe @ingbrzy ?

Thanks

Last edited:
"KLO bug report stop working" everytime after reboot. Any ideas how to fix? I've tried to clear cache, but it didnt help.
37ce188ec23d814ca8b852abbba54134.jpg

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 3 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Status
Not open for further replies.