MIUI 9 7.10.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, where do you find wallpaper carousel ? LOL
The moment you unlock the screen. Click on the top right corner to go into carousel wallpaper setting. See screenshot
5f943d331b251fcbe70f893c77125cee.jpg

This update 7.10.19.... is perfect.. i think it is stable now.. i try it in mi5s.. mimaxpro.. note4mtk... It is awesome

where are the OTA FOR REDMI NOTE 3 PRO? I DIDNT RECEIVE, could someone answer me please
No OTA for kenzo as users reports bootloop if they got cracked BL from the shops.. We don't want to brick thousands of devices by OTA..

No OTA for kenzo as users reports bootloop if they got cracked BL from the shops.. We don't want to brick thousands of devices by OTA..

I think you didn't get it, I don't have this problem. I mean by sending OTA updates in the future

NO DATA MOBILE IN MI4W.... SINCE 1 MOUNTH

I would not wait so long, did you try with other rom ?

on mi4, it is better to flash cpuv4.zip to recover the 4 cores. phone is smoother ans uses less battery as with only 2 just because the frequency can be lower. Also the phone is less sensitive to random reboots. Same applies to mi3 of course.

Have a strange issue with android pay/ Doesn't react when a trying to pay. No reaction at all. NFC is on. I've tried to launch android pay and try again/ still don't work. Mi 5 S Plus. This rom

We do.. But many of our kenzo users got cracked bootloader from shops or themselves..
Wouldn't it be the correct thing to tell them to unlock it officially (flash original dev ROM and unlock it) before flashing with eu by means of OTA. Instead of deny people with officially unlocked ROMs the easier OTA way of updating?

Sent from my Redmi 3S (land)

The moment you unlock the screen. Click on the top right corner to go into carousel wallpaper setting. See screenshot
5f943d331b251fcbe70f893c77125cee.jpg
Hi,

Yesterday, I do that, and have settings etc... Option
Today, when I click on the button, it's turned and the screen shutoff...

Strange no ?

Have you read the previous(quoted) post? He complains about poor performance with 2 from 4! cores working. We are discussing Mi4, my device is performing well and has excellent battery life so yes, I really do not care much about cores working.
Actually I wasn`t sure if moving to MIUI 9 on 2.5 year old phone is ok but flashed over stable 8.5 and in my experience MIUI 9 beta is way better
Ok, your device is performing well. My Mi4w is excellent! This is my cpu monitor for the last night. If your is untouched by other tweaks post screenshot of what you have for the cpu so we have perception of well. Miui9 is best, after I had experience with fixes that turn 4 cores online, and yes battery life is great and unchanged. But Miui alone don't offer this experience.
6a6e43c5bd2b8ae9041c86640b427c21.jpg

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Music player doesn't work on Mi5s, it says file corrupted or format not supported, I tried to play using poweramp and it works well.

Status
Not open for further replies.