MIUI 9 7.10.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys i need help.

I want to remove my Redmi note 3 pro from Miui acount and i dont know how to do it miui 9

Excellent rom for Mi4.
I do have multiple clock widgets but don`t have detailed device info in about page(screen size, CPU etc) which was present in previous build

Excellent rom for Mi4.
I do have multiple clock widgets but don`t have detailed device info in about page(screen size, CPU etc) which was present in previous build
O yeah, working on two cpu cores? Lagging and freezing... Leaving us to experiment with custom kernels and fixes... But who cares, we have multiple clock widgets

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Reactions: zeork and mycro7
Guys i need help.

I want to remove my Redmi note 3 pro from Miui acount and i dont know how to do it miui 9

You can do this via Settings>Accounts>Mi Account>Mi Cloud>Mi Cloud Items.
Login to your Mi Cloud account(will be asked to open in a browser) after redirection and message (this works better in a pc) you will see 'view devices'. Click that and you will be presented with devices connected to your account. From there you can delete those devices.
Recommendation: unpair your MI band before (if you have)

Last edited:
Reactions: Stefano131270
O yeah, working on two cpu cores? Lagging and freezing... Leaving us to experiment with custom kernels and fixes... But who cares, we have multiple clock widgets

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk
No idea what you`re talking about, no lag whatsoever, the response is fast and fluid. Never had a single freeze so I don`t care how many cores are or aren't working

No idea what you`re talking about, no lag whatsoever, the response is fast and fluid. Never had a single freeze so I don`t care how many cores are or aren't working
You don't care? Do you know how much power 8 core are eating while doing NOTHING for 1 hour ???

You don't care? Do you know how much power 8 core are eating while doing NOTHING for 1 hour ???
Have you read the previous(quoted) post? He complains about poor performance with 2 from 4! cores working. We are discussing Mi4, my device is performing well and has excellent battery life so yes, I really do not care much about cores working.
Actually I wasn`t sure if moving to MIUI 9 on 2.5 year old phone is ok but flashed over stable 8.5 and in my experience MIUI 9 beta is way better

Low battery led light doesn't work. ;p wtf? no red light or even just a light when battery is low? ;p redmi 4x :D

Low battery led light doesn't work. ;p wtf? no red light or even just a light when battery is low? ;p redmi 4x :D
Do you have BT connections issues?
My Redmi 4X is always disconnecting.. I have set Mi Fit and Mi Tools to no restriction on battery and Auto Start.. but it keeps disconnecting...
Even my Meizu EP-51 disconnects...

Do you have BT connections issues?
My Redmi 4X is always disconnecting.. I have set Mi Fit and Mi Tools to no restriction on battery and Auto Start.. but it keeps disconnecting...
Even my Meizu EP-51 disconnects...

I haven't tried it to be honest. Maybe tomorrow with my car! :D

Redmi pro xposed do not work any more. Trying all kind of recommendation but no luck.
Someone?

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Mi note pro. In previous rom the updater app opened (with some lag) freezed. Same for this one. And i dont know if it is important but during twrp install it read two unknown commands as e:/.

FALLA

Actualizador.jpg

That happenes when I try to log in in Last Day on Earth, please fix it..
Mi5

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-22-02-29-21-786_zombie.survival.craft.z.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-22-02-29-21-786_zombie.survival.craft.z.png
    926.6 KB · Views: 411
It seems that many Kenzo users having problem upgrading to some last Dev ROMs (7.9.21, 7.10.12 & 7.10.19), it has something to do with file
'emmc_appsboot.mbn' (confirmed, flashing this file fix this problem, but please read the post and guide carefully).

(Read here for details : https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/solved-cant-reboot-to-recovery-from-os.41559/#post-387445).

Xiaomi.eu started removing this file since ROM 6.11.17 to protect people who unlocked their Bootloader UN-OFFICIALLY from getting bootloop.

So if you unlocked the bootloader OFFICIALLY, try flashing that file to the latest (you can get it from MIUI ROM) or use the file I shared in that thread above (I'm using file from MIUI ROM 7.9.21) and had no problem upgrading to 7.10.12 & 7.10.19

Confirmation :
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/7-10-12-13-14.41877/page-28#post-390764
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/7-10-12-13-14.41877/page-30#post-390851
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/7-10-19.41961/page-6#post-391201
I want to thank you a lot. You solved me a problem that I don't know how solve. After flash of emmc files by twrp, I officially reunlocked my phone and after that I flashed last xiaomi.eu update with no problems. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Yeah major fix by xiaomi.eu. This issue still exist in official miui releases.

Since it fixed I keep talking to Google Assistant girl constantly :D

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Thanks for this. I've been waiting for the fix several months!!!!!
Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.