MIUI 9 7.10.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it normal the calculator app suffering an update?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-23-13-57-00-352_com.android.vending.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-23-13-57-00-352_com.android.vending.png
    172.7 KB · Views: 510
That's interesting - my RN2 battery is as unremarkable as ever , except standby ' performance ' is worse . However wifi is good . I have had security warnings on some public wifi - is this to do with KRACK fix , anyone ?
My standby is as good as ever. I'll try with betterbatterystats this evening and see what's going on in deep sleep.

Reactions: Mymymi
Hey, Planning on changing from global rom (7.10.19) beta to this,
the sound on calls is fixed ? i will hear here better and louder ? thanks.

@ingbrzy I can confirm the "zoomed video issue" on Mi 5c, I'm running a fresh 7.10.19 but it's still here. I've just tested the YouTube app, the glitch happens when video resolution changes in real-time (due bandwidth or whatever). Anyway, I've discovered that a temporary fix is quickly flipping the phone from portrait to landscape mode as soon as the video starts buffering. This absolutely has to be a high priority bug report, as I've read many other apps suffer the same issue. Is Xiaomi aware of this?

Hey, Planning on changing from global rom (7.10.19) beta to this,
the sound on calls is fixed ? i will hear here better and louder ? thanks.

I switched to xiaomi.eu three days ago. And yed call sound is fixed, there is no problem. Both microphone gain and speaker is louder. Also handsfree speaker seemed louder to me. Phone is redmi note4x global.

Kenzo users do you have data and wi-fi issues? Like they are on and sometimes for 30 seconds the apps cant receive internet?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Anaël
@ingbrzy I can confirm the "zoomed video issue" on Mi 5c, I'm running a fresh 7.10.19 but it's still here. I've just tested the YouTube app, the glitch happens when video resolution changes in real-time (due bandwidth or whatever). Anyway, I've discovered that a temporary fix is quickly flipping the phone from portrait to landscape mode as soon as the video starts buffering. This absolutely has to be a high priority bug report, as I've read many other apps suffer the same issue. Is Xiaomi aware of this?
make a screenshots what do you mean..

Yes.Just use flashify on Play store

Thx but I remebered the methode I have done 1 year ago :D

I renamed the rom.zip in to update.zip and flashed it with Xiaomis Updater app.
Everything automatically done ^^

You can flash new TWRP.img through TWRP itself: "Download the latest TWRP image file (.img) from the download link and boot TWRP. Go to install and find and select the Images... button."
After that you can install new EU-ROM through updater app.
Before backup your device through TWRP or another software is recommended.

Thx, but I cannot do anything in recovery, becuase of the touch which does not work. So I cannot select or install anything.

But I solved it by myself.
I renamed the rom.zip to update.zip and flashed it with the updater app of xiaomi with my old actual recovery.

I want to install the update but i can run System(for pass the update from pc to mi5x), and when I try to push the update throw ADB i get "error:closed". I can't install it with MiFlash too because I don't have flash_all_lock.bat.

What can I do?

hello
i have some probleme with GPS locking in my car , it take a very very long time before locking the satelite , i don t have this problem before
i find satelite with gps status but locking is also late.
perhaps outside it is quicker , but i prefere to have sygic or maps in my car ?
what happen , did you change something ??
What navigation program do you use?

It is not the program the problem . All GPS software need a long time to lock the satellite
I have sygic . Maps. And other logger

Redmi Note 3 SE - Kate with 7.10.19 problems with the dual SIM cards sometimes one is off. Reboot and both is ok again.

Today I have two times the same issue.

make a screenshots what do you mean..

Sorry I thought you know about this. Here are two shots taken straight from YouTube app just one second apart, during which resolution was switched from 480p (first one) to 1080p (second one). Instead of fitting the whole frame correctly, a zoom in happens and as you can see just the upper left corner of the video is actually rendered (looks like an upscale issue)... Anyway this happens with lots of apps that have video features able to switch resolutions in real-time.

Screenshot_2017-10-23-20-50-29-891_com.google.android.youtube.png

Screenshot_2017-10-23-20-50-50-792_com.google.android.youtube.png

This is not part of the video, you can check it out at 1:05
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
It is not the program the problem . All GPS software need a long time to lock the satellite
I have sygic . Maps. And other logger
So I'd offer you replace GPS.conf (system - etc) for your region (look for it by Google) but perhaps this method is hard for you

Status
Not open for further replies.