MIUI 9 7.10.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!! First, thanks for the work :)

From version 7.9.21 don't work the data mobile in my Xiaomi Mi5s. Anyone know why?

I cleaned data, cache and dalvik but did not solve it.

Xposed for MIUI 9 Nougat!

For anyone following rovo89's progress on github, he just release another test version.

This might fix the bootloop on odexed ROMs:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/krotaen0mx53swg/xposed-v88.2-sdk24-arm64-test5.zip?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/djnlycyjtk8hpnh/xposed-v88.2-sdk25-arm64-test5.zip?dl=0

It would still need a bit of polishing before I can release this (does too much currently), but I want to know whether it goes into the right direction. Please test, post a logcat if it still doesn't work. One or two confirmations/bug reports are enough.

Backup beforehand or have the uninstaller handy if you encounter problems. If you do report on the linked post.

Reactions: le_zurdo and delboy
I have had the same problem with the previous version, in my Redmi 3 PRO. After install the previous version, the phone don't turn on. I turn on entering in one of the modes distinct of Recovery. I don't remember if it was with POWER + VOLUME - or POWER + VOLUME +

In the option, I can enter I done a restart pussing some button, but I don't remember the button of the screen. Since then I'm not having problems.

EDIT: I think is POWER + VOLUME +. You must press this buttons for 20 seconds. When you enter the restart button is in chinese language.
If you continues having problems is possible you have to unlock the bootloader.

Saludos

"Saludos" jajajaja madrileño como yo. Tengo el bootloader desbloqueado y usb debugging. Sinceramente, y sin animo de ofender, de verdad, no me he podido enterar mucho con el inglés que tienes. ¡Gracias por contestar!

Hi. Since I installed this version on my mi mix my phone is crazy. Volume is set to silent randomly, while call on WhatsApp im disconnected like someone press red button. But was not me and not a caller. And was a few times through 5 minutes, phone came wake up and after pressing power button for like 10sec phone turn on without booting screen. Data turned off randomly.. etc etc.

And one question.. how should I install stable version on this one?

Hello.
I have a problem with the miui weather, not updated via GPS and network, only manually set the city.

Can someone help me.
Thanks.

Hello!! First, thanks for the work :)

From version 7.9.21 don't work the data mobile in my Xiaomi Mi5s. Anyone know why?

I cleaned data, cache and dalvik but did not solve it.
Yes cause probably you have Orange or Amena

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: yuyita
"Saludos" jajajaja madrileño como yo. Tengo el bootloader desbloqueado y usb debugging. Sinceramente, y sin animo de ofender, de verdad, no me he podido enterar mucho con el inglés que tienes. ¡Gracias por contestar!
A ver esta ROM es solo para recovery modificado,partiendo de ahí que problema tienes?saludos desde Alicante.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Xiaomi Redmi Pro charges extremely slowly after updating. Takes about 7 hours to charge from 0 to 100.
I've had this before with another rom. Reboot the device and try again. Also try another cable.

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Time screen is the same.
Update via Ota.

Wakelock is really higher, it's normal?
Maybe Mtk chip?

Thanks for your work!
9037a63633cc5a807ce8b1b56edfcd8d.jpg
3c25a62bf497518e2dddb758d92ae0f8.jpg
c2c8b2f39c50049eccfa068a8aef92e5.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk

Why the sound recording is so poor with native recorder APK ?
I thing this problem exist on MI4S since MIUI9 and it has never be sold.
There is no gain adjustments for micro then no way to sold it.

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

hi guys, pls assist. i want to clean wipe instead of dirty flash. what should i tick in twrp? cache, dalvik, data only right? system and internal storage no need right?

hello,

since the update on 7.10.19 I have the following problems (redmi pro):
- permanent reconnect with bluetooth devices
- Background image can not be changed
- under Theme-Manager "no Internet connection"

Thanks for any help in advance.

PS: maybe there are problem with rSAP ?

Last edited:
Hello all
After the miui 9 update widgets disappear every few days.

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.