MIUI 9 7.10.26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, now i need some information. Xiaomi Mi4s, unofficial UBL, finaly I get premission for officialy UBL, now I on 7.9.14. What I must do now for official UBL and flash new xiaomi.eu rom?

Not really a huge problem but noticed that there is no screen-off animation anymore at least on Mi Max 2. Missing from other devices too?

omg,im tryed to use screen recorder,works only 3 secunds,using hennesey,early version dosent have any problem,latest version i dont like

Updated to this versión in my RMN4Global SD625, looks like it's draining battery faster than 7.10.19, Also no Sound nor led notification in Telegram App.

Thanks for your great job.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4 Global

I have found another bug in the MI MIX 2, when I use the Mifit application to synchronize with the Amazfit Bip the AGPS is never updated and gives error, to the application Mifit I have given all the permissions.

Reactions: MadSilence
I reboot to recovery but do not see "install". there is only reboot, wipe data, and connect Mi Assistant.
Can someone help me, how can i install ROM??

I think my phone is bricked now. I have Redmi Note 3 Pro. I installed weekly release as every time before via TWRP. When TWRP part of installation ended, the phone turned off and I can't turn it on anymore. When I press power button, MI logo shows for a second and phe phone turns off again. When I try to enter recovery (power+ volume up), MI logo shows for just a brief of second and the phone turns off. When I charge my phone, red light is flashing and the screen is black. I only can enter fastboot mode (power + volume down). Please help, what to do?

Hi, just a question : work fine sound system on telegram? When you receive a message on telegram the notification sound work fine? Thanks. Redmi 4X and all xiaomi Android 7

Reactions: VaNkDj
I reboot to recovery but do not see "install". there is only reboot, wipe data, and connect Mi Assistant.
Can someone help me, how can i install ROM??
You are with the stock recovery. You have to download the one for your model on twrp's site and then follow thistutorialhttp://en.miui.com/thread-236576-1-1.html . I have flashed custom recovery with that method without any problems.

I updated my Mi5s. No bugs from me, I started to receive notifications instantly, they look great and all of the notification light colors work. Thanks team.

Edit: Also Instagram expanded notifications show picture. Didn't see this one since Android 5. Wow, one of the best updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: jc rey
You are with the stock recovery. You have to download the one for your model on twrp's site and then follow thistutorialhttp://en.miui.com/thread-236576-1-1.html . I have flashed custom recovery with that method without any problems.

I updated my Mi5s. No bugs from me, I started to receive notifications instantly, they look great and all of the notification light colors work. Thanks team.

Edit: Also Instagram expanded notifications show picture. Didn't see this one since Android 5. Wow, one of the best updates.
Thank you for helping. my model is Xiaomi Redmi Pro. in the table in first page board name is shown "omega" for it. so downloaded and installed "TWRP_omega". still does not work. the same recovery menu. how can i find the right twrp??

A small OT!

I need to flash a fastboot ROM. I can have some problem flashing a china developer over a 7.10.26 eu?
(I'm interested to flashing persist.img, trying to realive my bluetooth)

Last edited:
I think my phone is bricked now. I have Redmi Note 3 Pro. I installed weekly release as every time before via TWRP. When TWRP part of installation ended, the phone turned off and I can't turn it on anymore. When I press power button, MI logo shows for a second and phe phone turns off again. When I try to enter recovery (power+ volume up), MI logo shows for just a brief of second and the phone turns off. When I charge my phone, red light is flashing and the screen is black. I only can enter fastboot mode (power + volume down). Please help, what to do?
Enter fastboot mode > unlock bootloader > reboot to system

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Enter fastboot mode > unlock bootloader > reboot to system

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Thanks for your advice, but how to do that (since I don't have any options while in fastboot mode (there's just a image of Xiaomi rabbit fixing an android)).

Status
Not open for further replies.