MIUI 9 7.10.26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a huge problem but noticed that there is no screen-off animation anymore at least on Mi Max 2. Missing from other devices too?
Same on my RN4 mido, the screen turns of instantly as on official MIUI, still have screen-off animation on Mi4

it's not possible to be on the phone with somebody. connection is there but no audio. microphone and speaker are not working. mi5s 3/64

back to 7.10.19.. works

Last edited:
Could someone extract sms apk and share it? Sorry MMS apk. Under /system/priv-app/mms thanks in advance

Last edited:
@ingbrzy

There on AFH stable xiaomi eu rom have two version 8.5.4.0 for HM4x (santoni).. Is the same rom or upgrade rom with same version?!.

Thanks

I have noticed that blue and red colour led lit alternatively when charging & received notification at the same time. It means that those colours exist but only need better tweak.
Maybe the developers here can do something more?

I think this rom has problems with read speeds. It suddenly can't load saved information as fast and lags quiet a bit with faster playback.

The notification LED is not working on Telegram after this last weekly update. Are you going to fix this on the next release?

Using Mi Mix 2.

With 7.10.26 (mi max2) iconfirm notification led doesn't works with telegram (plus). Led is ok with others apps like Gmail, etc.

mi 4c 3/32. Telegram notification sounds were working for 2 days but now silence too
upd. vibration also not working

What's the suspension reason? Again.. zzz

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Note 4 (mtk)? Lame sim error excuse again, don't know why it suddenly crops up again if xiaomi fixed it last time...

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.