MIUI 9 7.10.26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything seems fine, except I have some reboots...

Without sense, the phone simply reboots and enter in bootloop, I have to switch it off, and then it starts fine.

Phone: mi5s

Any ideas? Twrp? (I have 3.1.1)

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

Clean install?

isn't 7.10.26 enough stable for you?
stable releases are just older weeklies..
Absolutely, apart from the notification issues (do you know if it's going to be fixed in 7.11.2?). Was just curious if you guys would release a stable branch as you did with MIUI 8. Anyway thanks for the amazing work :D

Reactions: CyNote
Thank you so much for the quick reply. It Works!
Binding device to Mi account:

Settings > developer options >Mi unlock status > Add account and device

Unlocking bootloader:

http://en.miui.com/unlock/download_en.html

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

@graw2 whilst it has been too long since I did this unlock process (2 Mi5's, bound to the one MiAccount, with bootloader unlock approved), now I have "successfully" bound my Mix2 to the same account, but when I check either Mi5 (both primary and slave devices), the Mix2 does not appear in the "other devices" listing, but both Mi5's appear in the same listing on the Mix2.

Is this due to the wait period of 72 hours? Not in a raging hurry, but enquiring minds, etc.....

Last edited:
Hey @ingbrzy. Is it possible to make notifications expandable on lockscreen with swipe down on them? Something like aosp. It would easier for read and quick answer for sms for example. I don't know if it's the right place for feature requests.

For R4X:
Is it possible to use an SD card als "internal memory"?
Android 6 brought that feature, but is this included with this ROM?

Everything ok exept Gmail, it doesn't sync automaticly... Have to open Gmail and refresh to see New mails...

Hola, tengo un mi max y he instalado la ultime rom semanal, pero me salen los contactos duplicados.

como puedo hacer para que no salgan duplicados
gracias
Desde los ajustes de contactos/organizar contactos/combinar duplicados o borrado múltiple.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

stable rom for mi max 2 is published when it come to xiaomi.eu? I am running the latest stable rom of miui 8 if the update is published here do i need to wipe data or just dirty flash?

update released Xiaomi Mi 6 China Stable
MIUI Official TeamVersion: V9.0.3.0.NCACNEI (MIUI9) Size: 1.4G

Hello,
Two issues that I'm facing.
Both are dragging from miui 8..
Tap to wake - if I won't touch the phone for some time, tap to wake won't work. Sometimes if I'll tap on the phone alot it'll wake eventually.
Second - is it possible to add google smart lock functions? Unlock by location etc..
My device is note 4x.
Thanks,
Arie.

My Xiaomi ANC sound isolation earphones have a few issues with loud random noises on pausing and changing audio source's.
I'm getting full on ejection of the headphones. Playback will pause and when I unpause music will come through the speakers, even when I disconnect and reconnected. I can go into Dev options and change manually to audio source whit disconnected which fixes the issue for a few moments heh.

Bothersome.

Still not OTA FOR redmi note 3 pro users?

Why not just download the zip file, boot to TWRP and Flash.

OTA and Zip file size is exactly the same, always.

There are many advantages to downloading zip file: you can resume download if it's interrupted, you can keep and use the zip file in case the next weekly update you flashed have too many bugs.

Why not just download the zip file, boot to TWRP and Flash.

OTA and Zip file size is exactly the same, always.

There are many advantages to downloading zip file: you can resume download if it's interrupted, you can keep and use the zip file in case the next weekly update you flashed have too many bugs.
Yeah, you are right, but sometimes we dont get notified when a new update comes

On my Mi5 sounds does not work in normal mode. If I switch on volume up/down, the symbol turns 1 sec later back to silence again. Do more people have this?

Status
Not open for further replies.