MIUI 9.1 7.11.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OTA does unroot your device flashing updates always does that. I never heard of an update deleting specific apps.

Last edited:
Same here with the Bootloader.

It says unlocked under Mi Unlock Status (First Picture) but when I press on Mi Unlock Status it says this phone is locked (second Picture).

Is it now unlocked or locked? Why is it different in the options???

First Picture with device is unlocked
30855318co.png

Second Picture which says phone is locked
30855316er.png

It's unlocked, you can check via fastboot

Kenzo someone with wi-fi and data issues? Like sometimes i lose connection for a sec

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

5.x/6.x ROMs were rebuilt and reuploaded
- Fixed Gallery app crash for Italian language
- Removed Smart Assistant for 6.x devices due to launcher error
- OTA will be pushed later today

7.x ROMS will be reuploaded later today
Excuse me sir... I have a doubt...
I'm HMNote4x's user (Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm)... I flash Xiaomi.eu weekly (MIUI9) over stock MIUI8 (v.8.5) through TWRP... My phone is considered a "6.x" phone? Cause my model receive a MIUI9 global (OTA) recently and maybe I have to back to stock, update to MIUI9 and flash xiaomi.eu ROM for been considered a 7.x phone... I use other brands and that was important (update modem, for example)...
Thanks in advance... :)

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4X mediante Tapatalk

Good day! Is it okay to flash this reuploaded version? Eventhough the previous buggy version has an issue with the bootloader? How do I check if my bootloader is really locked or unlocked? Thanks!

Updated to 7.11.2 v2 after going back to 7.10.26 and again to v2

So far everything okay, I don't have any "Quick Card" even on Android 7.1.2

* Bootloader status fixed on v2 *
Hello! May I ask if you just flash eventhough the previous update has an issue with bootloader ? It says unlocked but when i open mi lock status it says locked. I cannot flash rom with bootloader locked its a wrecked tho. Can you help?

Hello! May I ask if you just flash eventhough the previous update has an issue with bootloader ? It says unlocked but when i open mi lock status it says locked. I cannot flash rom with bootloader locked its a wrecked tho. Can you help?

This has been reported and answered several times, your bootloader is still unlocked, you can check via fastboot if you like.

You don't really need to update just to fix the status, unless you have some other bug you need to fix.

This has been reported and answered several times, your bootloader is still unlocked, you can check via fastboot if you like.

You don't really need to update just to fix the status, unless you have some other bug you need to fix.
Oh?! Thats a relief. Thanks man! Also, another issue from the first release is the newly installed apps. Thanks again

After flashing every new weekly on my max 2, all 3rd party downloaded themes are wiped out. Annoying to say the least.

Reactions: 03jack
my redmi pro is up to date, but updater always show notification if there is new version

After update on my mi5, the screen-off animation is gone. How to fix this? Should i do clean flash?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.