MIUI 9.1 7.11.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Camera error with HDR in my Redmi Note 4x mido. Somebody view this bug?

HDR in video recording? It's not stable, but I found out that if you 1st select other mode like slow motion then turn it off and then turn on HDR it's usable.

If you use HDR in video mode, don't forget to turn HDR off before switching to other modes.

HDR in video recording? It's not stable, but I found out that if you 1st select other mode like slow motion then turn it off and then turn on HDR it's usable.

If you use HDR in video mode, don't forget to turn HDR off before switching to other modes.

My issue is in picture mode, not in video mode =/

@ingbrzy

backuptool.sh - # Backup and restore addon /system files

Can you integrate that?
For example, we need to reinstall "Magisk" after every update.

Download rom, boot to TWRP, flash new rom, flash root, flash mods, flash any other zip you want, clear cache/dalvik, reboot to system..

Easy? This is how i do it every week.

hello, first sorry if this is discussed is hard to find in so many pages, i have this rom in my mi5s and when i install new apps i am unable to find where the icon is, the app is installed i can run it otherways but i can´t find the icon in any page. some one with the same problem? thanks

On my Mi Mix 2, the status and soft button bars are not visible after unlocking for a few seconds. Anyone recognize this problem?

Never had more than 4 hours SOT on Redmi Note 2 (we have 2 of these), Tried MIUI Global ROM, xiaomi.eu Stable and many many xiaomi.eu Dev ROMs (using 7.9.14 now), sceen brightness set to 1/4.

How did you manage to get 6++ SOT, is this on 7.11.2 only or always like this with previous Dev ROMs?
I use 3g one sim,brightness at 30%,and I change battery last year ,I have the phone from September of 2015,and I am very satisfied, the only negative is the updates of the android but it not xiaomi fault,mediatek don't give source codes I think to make companies updates,here are some screenshots of the last rom ,very good battery stats
96c7fe35c992c15283107e67f2efcdf3.jpg
40e6cf16606d002dca899dc61c61ec3d.jpg

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I use 3g one sim,brightness at 30%,and I change battery last year ,I have the phone from September of 2015,and I am very satisfied, the only negative is the updates of the android but it not xiaomi fault,mediatek don't give source codes I think to make companies updates,here are some screenshots of the last rom ,very good battery stats
96c7fe35c992c15283107e67f2efcdf3.jpg
40e6cf16606d002dca899dc61c61ec3d.jpg

I still have the Redmi Note 3G Enhanced, but not using it so much. :D

Hello how can i activate smart assistant on this rom ? Please help
Thanks

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk
Checked several vidéos on YouTube, seems that smart assistant is automatically activated but don't know why i don't get this on my mi5

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hello. I have two problems. Already in 7.10.26. They continue with 7.11.2:
1) Notifications do not arrive on the smartwatch attached to my Mi4S. But if I stop my Nova launcher, suddenly all notifications arrive (then after a couple of hours they stop again);
2) I cloned whatsapp. All messages arrive normally with audio and icons on whatsapp cloned. Instead, Whatsapp does not receive audio notifications but only vibrations and icons. Precise, already checked and it's all ok in "permissions" and "battery saving" and "notification management priority" ...can anyone help me?

No whatsapp sound notification....!
Does anybody knows hot to solve and fix this error even in new reapploded rom it doesnot fixed yet please any one can help

the best battery stats till now with this rom
9d17b1c5fb33b434f0e9b56dbbf9e62a.jpg
3b8c54ade4feb523ac4965680fff0865.jpg

The call blocking features has been striped down.
In v8 I had multiple call blocking modes that I can easily switch between. We were also able to create custom modes.
Now there is only one mode.
Can you please restore back this wonderful feature please?

What error is this?
c4d893b697a263016857539491313e49.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
If you installed Xiaomi.eu for the first time you have to configure device as a completely new one. Don't restore settings from Xiaomi cloud, or from Google. You can sync contacts and SMS messages only. I had the same problem as you.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 3 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Status
Not open for further replies.