Not open for further replies.
Ok, so just to make sure viking,

Connect phone to PC
-
Boot into TWRP while still connected to PC
-
Format DATA *not WIPE*
-
After that, how do i go about sending the EU ROM file from my PC to the phone ?

Because your Mi Device has/had Official ROM and it was encrypted, after flashing TWRP you need to Format Data/System to decrypt.

After that everything is simple, wipe dalvik-cache/cache/data, then flash xiaomi.eu rom, wipe dalvik-cache/cache, reboot to system.

Reactions: Offensive
I use 3g one sim,brightness at 30%,and I change battery last year ,I have the phone from September of 2015,and I am very satisfied, the only negative is the updates of the android but it not xiaomi fault,mediatek don't give source codes I think to make companies updates,here are some screenshots of the last rom ,very good battery stats
96c7fe35c992c15283107e67f2efcdf3.jpg
40e6cf16606d002dca899dc61c61ec3d.jpg

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reallly cool! What is the SOT on previous dev rom? Similar? Could you please share the screenshoot of battery use, HARDWARE tab?

Which battery did you buy last year? Original xiaomi battery or other?

Last edited:
Got stuck on "This device may be associated with existing Mi account", and i cant connect to any network because i cant open network setting. please help

Flashed latest ROM build for my Mi Mix 2 .. After flashing, rebooted, and been showing the MI logo with Android beneath it with moving dots for the past 30 minutes... is that normal ?
Is this the first time you have flashed a xiaomi.eu ROM on this device, from the original Chinese ROM?
If so, you need to wipe Data and reformat to remove encryption, as per https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...-mix-2-from-china-rom-to-xiaomi-eu-rom.42099/

Otherwise it will sit at the android "moving dots" forever.

Keep the updater foreground so it can DL the file completely.

Sometime i really wonder, why people insisting upgrading by OTA (and then face so many troubles).... the file size is always the same, downloading via Updater get disconnected some time and need to download again from zero, downloading rom file manually, we can resume, we can even speed up the downloading using Download Manager.

Sometime i really wonder, why people insisting upgrading by OTA (and then face so many troubles).... the file size is always the same, downloading via Updater get disconnected some time and need to download again from zero, downloading rom file manually, we can resume, we can even speed up the downloading using Download Manager.
I think it is because it is simply easy, just click once or twice without going over to mirror site and looking for the file manually.

Hi everybody,

@ingbrzy , would it be possible for one of you to activate ant+ capability in Xiaomi.EU ROM please.
It is working in aosp based ROM and I really like that but I prefer your ROM.

Thanks for all your good work.

Yoh from Tahiti

Reactions: Horatiu Costache
Mi launcher totally black on Mi2s, perfect working but no icon and no background.
Now I try to install another launcher.

Update:
Ok Pixel launcher work! I wait next release.

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk
Ok v2 fixed it, thank you.

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

On Mi Mix 2, the Technology/Band indicator in the Status Bar is showing as "4G", not "LTE" as with the MI5 and (I assume) other devices.

Hello team. I was update my MI5 to version 7.11.2 yesterday.
My question, where is the "Screen-off Animation" ?
It disappears after update, whereas that's a cool and beautiful feature :(

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nils89
Everything is ok with MI6 now?
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I see a lot of posts and a lot of people say they have problems but do not tell what device they have.
For my opinion all the people reply with problems whitout say the device post deleted.
Is only my opinion because i think whit this they dont create so many duplicate post explaining same problems and probably same devices.
Everyone has a choice, try anything else.

mr. Ingbrzy,,, can you kindly do something to add support for SNAPCHAT app to use in rooted xiaomi phones.. thanks in advance..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.